Username:

In-Game Name: cottoncandy1337

Reason for ban xray

Length of ban: week

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game at my base

Staff who banned you goodchum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i found a mob spawner 50 blocks under my melon farm through a cave maybe

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? ive been farming and gambling the past 3 days

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? farm and gamble some more

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i didnt do it man

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? i was farming and gambling the past 3 days idk why you would think i was xraying

cottoncandy1337

i goto the nether then i mine in circles. im sure you saw all the gold and quartz in my inventory aswell right? not to mention the shit ton of netherack i had compared to the few debris i got at a time i maybe got 15 ingots total over a 2 or 3 day period

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
your mines are not in circles they are almost straight lines. myself and 2 other admins looked through your tunnels, the consistent turning into ancient debris when there would be no knowledge of them is why you are banned. and yes people who are xraying die while using it that isnt an argument.

From this information and what you have stated in this appeal,
Appeal Denied

cottoncandy1337

they were most definetly circles, and so you guys were so sure of me xraying thats why it took you 3 or 4 days after the fact, and after everyone else got banned for you to ban me? over 15 ingots i got over a 4 or 5 hour period. yeah, okay makes total sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.