Username:

In-Game Name: Clynix445

Reason for ban they thought i was an alt of spooky

Length of ban: Perma Ban

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? They thought my brother was on an alt but it was really my account

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? My brother spooky445 got banned earlier and now they think i am him on an alt and now im perma banned. Me (Clynix445), my brother (Spooky445), and my friend (Piksu445) all changed our names and added 445 at the end and i want whoever is reading my appeal to pls know that i am not spooky445 and that is just my brother. We just changed our names and they are similar but i promise you i am not spooky.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will probably change my name now

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I did nothing but just playing on the server following the rules

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I did nothing wrong and i got banned for no reason i hope this doesn't happen again and can a admin at least communicate with me before banning me. And can we go in a discord call so i can show proof that spooky445 is my brother

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
the reason why you were banned was due to spooky attempting to log on and right after you logged on

you and spooky445 will need to speak with a staff member in a VC to prove that you are 2 different players. once this is done you will be unbanned and spooky can carry out there ban.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.