In-Game Name:
Nvrquit1

Reason for ban people thought it was an alt account

Length of ban: permanitly

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Idk

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? caus I am a friend of someone who got banned on the server

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? caus I want do what my friends did and that was worng

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? DONT CHEAT IN THE SERVER

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Spectate me the whole time

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I love this server and i am willing to be and admin one day :)

Last edited:

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Please explain why you and your "friend" are on the same IP, and why the first thing you did when you logged in was start spamming about your other banned friend.

Ben D

Please explain why you and your "friend" are on the same IP, and why the first thing you did when you logged in was start spamming about your other banned friend.
We are in the same ip caus i am zulus older brother I was lying about being his friend I want gmb to be unbanned and my brother ZuluOP

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
You and Zulu need to join a voice call with an admin to verify that you are separate people, otherwise your ban will remain.

Latest posts

Members online