Username:

In-Game Name: ATTACKMAN56

Reason for ban dox

Length of ban: permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Player threatened to leak base coords, i jokingly said "do it pussy, i have your ip"

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? By definition, the server has everyone's ip address in its logs. An ip address is useless for identification without a subpoena from an ISP. This was not a dox threat, however I do understand the implied gravity of what i said and will not do it again. I said it as a joke but I understand it could be received as worse than that.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not make this joke again

How can you ensure we can trust you again? this is my favorite server and really the only one I ever play on. I will stay in line to continue having the privilege to keep playing

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

C

CraydorGM

We take these kinds of threats very seriously. People have been killed over people having access to others IPs, which is why, yes, the server can see IP addresses, but only the admins can see them.

I will shorten your ban to a day, but if you do anything like this again you will be permanently banned from the server.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.