Username:

In-Game Name: ak46

Reason for ban Hacked Client - Xray Proof in Logs

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-Game

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Log is saying banned for xray. I mined underground multiple times over the course of hours and barely even got any diamonds from mining

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I am assuming this is a false flag report from one of the cave systems I was in with diamond and emerald ore scattered

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Be able to manually verify the flag that a plug is being sent before a player is banned

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I just joined the server yesterday and planned for 4-5 hours nonstop and would like to continue playing as I enjoyed the various aspects of the game for me to do. I genuinely have no ill intent on this server and hope to become apart of its community.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Please take a chance to review my appeal and have a great day

C

CraydorGM

Nothing was ever said about diamonds. You xrayed into multiple bases over the course of you first joining. Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online