In-Game Name: 69wallah

Reason for ban alt of olivenking

Length of ban: permanently

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you misspatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? because staff think i use 2 accounts

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? because ive havent played for like 2 years and my old acount my name is Olivenking but ive forgetten the login on that account since like 1 year ago. So i created a new acount and bought minecraft again and when i join i get banned for having an older account that is unreachable.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i dont know what i could have done diffrantly.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i havent done nothing that i though was wrong since i thought an acount from 2 years ago wasnt going to stop me from being able to play an server.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? maybe next time instead of banning directly maybe you can give me some time to explain ur missunderstanding!

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
The reason for the perm ban is you come up on the same IP as the olivenking account that has a Xray ban and another account notte17 that has a perm ban for Xraying 2 times. you say the olivenking account is one you have lost but you will need to explain the notte17 account.

69wallah

Notte17 is my younger brother and we have even proved this a while ago when we sat in a discord call with a mod and proved because we where voting from the same IP but we sorted it out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.