Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Toraboss

Toraboss

Username:

In-Game Name: Toraboss

Reason for ban Dox threats

Length of ban: Black listed

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because I said corresponding's name in chat.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I worked with corresponding underhim he bought my irl friend a rank on the server and would threaten him saying he would refund the rank so he would get banned I have the clip for proof

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? It was a while ago It was a stupid mistake I have been trying to play the server.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I really want to keep playing and enjoying the server.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I have the clips to prove of what was happening.

Toraboss

Username:

In-Game Name:
Toraboss

Reason for ban Dox threats

Length of ban: Black listed

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because I said corresponding's name in chat.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I worked with corresponding underhim he bought my irl friend a rank on the server and would threaten him saying he would refund the rank so he would get banned I have the clip for proof

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? It was a while ago It was a stupid mistake I have been trying to play the server.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I really want to keep playing and enjoying the server.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I have the clips to prove of what was happening.
Admin who banned me ace

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied

Black list ban's cannot be appealed

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online