Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

TheWicked Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

MVP+
As some players may know, a few maps ago, I was the leader of a faction called TheWicked, it eventually became one of the strongest factions on the server. I hope to revitalize this faction.
Our faction currently has a farm base that you can use when promoted to member, with 9 levels of a 16x32 sugarcane farm, 4 levels of a 16x32 carrot farm, and an auto cacti farm that is being worked on. When you join TheWicked, not only will you eventually gain access to this base, you also get a community of friends that could help you on raids, or help you build your base.

The application to join:
IGN:
How often do you play MCDrugs?:
What can you contribute to this faction?:
How can we learn to trust you?:
How long have you been playing MCD?:

Aussie_Lover90

Not applying; I would suggest moving this to faction recruitment forum thread, its a sub thread under factions. Might help gain you some more exposure and following as that is where the link in-game brings you to. Technically, this might be in the wrong thread. Surprised a mod or somebody hasnt said something yet (maybe they have idk). Good luck on raising your faction!

carsonandrus22

IGN: ImNotGuud
how often do you play MCDrugs: just started but I try to average 2-4 hours daily
What can you contribute to the factions: I could help build farms, hidden bases, auto farms, and cool base desgins
how can we learn to trust you: I can join discord and talk daily with all member to become friends and gain trust
how long have you been playing: (playing Minecraft for 7) I started MCDrugs 5 days ago

ntongues

IGN: n_tongues
How often do you play MCDrugs?: just started but ill be playing almost everyday
What can you contribute to this faction?: i can do a lot of resource gathering (mining farming etc)
How can we learn to trust you?: ill join discor and talk to yall whenever im on and gain trust with you guys
How long have you been playing MCD?: ive played minecraft for 8 years and ive played mcdrugs for about a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online