Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

The fac perms are confusing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

__TW1X__

Can someone please explain the perms to me? I dont understand what each of them do and which ones i need to allow for another fac member. Honestly I dont really know anything bout facs but i need help with my shit so i need to hire a slave and i dont know how lol. Please someone guide me in the right path XD

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Which one in particular? There are over 30, just do /f perm and ask reply to the thread.

Hey Tw1x,

If you want to grant someone access to just a few selected claimed chunks then it might be a problem because at the moment that is not available.

The person needs to be a member and once they are granted access they have access to all the claims your faction has.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Tatter

__TW1X__

I dont even know how to give someone access. the actual layout of the perms menu is whats confusing since none of them have a description to explain what that perms allows and what it doesnt. and im not talking about just a certain portion of my fac land i just need to know what the different perms are so i dont give them access to fuck my shit up on any of my land. Like if i had a list telling me what containers are and what vaults are and tntbanks are and all of those mean and do. i have no clue what the perms stand for in the menu.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
I dont even know how to give someone access. the actual layout of the perms menu is whats confusing since none of them have a description to explain what that perms allows and what it doesnt. and im not talking about just a certain portion of my fac land i just need to know what the different perms are so i dont give them access to fuck my shit up on any of my land. Like if i had a list telling me what containers are and what vaults are and tntbanks are and all of those mean and do. i have no clue what the perms stand for in the menu.
I understood your question, and like I said ask which ones you don't know and I can tell you what they do.

TNT Bank - is a faction tnt bank which stores up to 10,000 tnt in each world and you can deposit it with /f tnt add [amount]
Containers - Lets you open containers in your own territory (not sure if it will to disable it since it is overridden in the plugin config)
Faction Vault - its a chest which can be placed in your land and if given the perm to the fac rank, then that player can access it using /f vault (do /f getvault to get it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.