Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Second Drug Dealer

I understand that the people selling drugs is meant to have a more difficult time going from point A to point B to sell their drugs, but it kinda feels like it's gotten way outta hand. The cops can camp the seller, which is fine. They can use the texture pack that allows them to see rainbow particles on invisible players, which I have to say bravo to, but it becomes even more difficult to the point of thinking "what's the use trying?" when there are little to no alter routes to help us get a bit of an edge, not a big one, but a decent one. So I was thinking, why not add a second drug dealer? It would help keep the cops on their toes, as well as allow a sneaky players to gain an opportunity at the right moment. It can also ensure that the selling runs don't become monotonous or tedious.

bradderzwld

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
There are multiple dealers available already. During quiet times players can access the regular dealer or prison dealer through multiple entrances. This is excluding dealers available to those who have prestiged or have a donor rank from the store or in game boss souls. When the player count is higher the travelling dealer also appears.

From personal experience running lots of pumpkins off boost, there are time where it can be difficult but there are always longer and more creative routes available. Try getting a pair of space boots from /shops and spend some time around your dealers finding entrances. It’s important that the server is balanced and allows for both cops and druggies to profit.

griffr311

2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
Some fish crate boots such as "Enhanced Fisherman Boots" can be combined to get Depth Strider II. This is a cheap alternative to many of the other spawn crate armor pieces for muling, however it requires extensive fishing. Combine these with an 8-min Invisibility potion. run out the back of Druggy spawn, swim to prison, and sell to prison, and you can easily make 5-6 sales from one pot.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.