Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

(Rush) GotEdit Plus Fake Fucked in a 1v1. (Calls me out On Rush.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyKen

MVP
So GotEdit And Fake thought they were the shit since they killed me on Rush with a 5v1. Which Im not complaining about the 5v1 since it is factions. Although they got cocky and decided to call me out for a 1v1 while earlier spamming Ls in chat. Looks Like I had to show them up. LLLLL Sacrament Aka GotEdit + Fake

Note- You will see a wild Edoot calling me out for hacks.
LLLL.png
LLLLLMAO.png

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Obviously, someone can't take a joke...
Ken, at this point, you're about as fucking useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle.
Also, 2 players don't account for all 23 other members :)

Last edited:

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
There's a minor difference. Practice makes perfect. And when you spend 35 hours of your day, 15 days a week on a 1.8 PvP server you're bound to be better than people who just do it for fun. People are naturally good at it, without needing much practice, but they still wont be able to beat someone who lives, breaths and eats this shit

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
So GotEdit And Fake thought they were the shit since they killed me on Rush with a 5v1. Which Im not complaining about the 5v1 since it is factions. Although they got cocky and decided to call me out for a 1v1 while earlier spamming Ls in chat. Looks Like I had to show them up. LLLLL Sacrament Aka GotEdit + Fake

Note- You will see a wild Edoot calling me out for hacks.
View attachment 1329 View attachment 1330
Are you suffering from mental retardation? He clearly didn't call you for hacking...Read your own screenshot, "nice chacks", as in the shoes for your skin. Stop accusing people of bullshit if you can't even read. #MAGA

Burrito2

MVP
Are you suffering from mental retardation? He clearly didn't call you for hacking...Read your own screenshot, "nice chacks", as in the shoes for your skin. Stop accusing people of bullshit if you can't even read. #MAGA
Retartation*

SaltyKen

MVP
Nice one. Sadly you are a idiot. "Nie chacks" = Nice Hacks fuck tard the C is just misplaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.