Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastaboii

Contributor III
MVP+
MVP++
2023 Gold Founder
Hello guys,

It has been a really long time since I was active on the server so I would love to contribute in a useful way rather than being just annoying XD That is why I will make the in-game /nickrules (and other nick information) in a neatly little forum post.

#1 How to get access to nicknames:
You of course first need to get access to a nickname before we can start with all the magic of enabling one.

-> Purchase a nickname at
store.mc-drugs.com (under Commands & Perks)
-> Purchase MVP+ at
store.mc-drugs.com (under Ranks)

Every nickname will also cost in-game money to apply the name (normal member= ? / - MVP+=50K - MVP++=?)

#2 Rules regarding nicknames:
To maintain a nice community ever nick is checked by a moderator or higher to make sure it follows all the following rules:

-> You can not use Red, Light Red or Black. (because of visibility)
-> Names can only contain 1 color. (Bastaboii is not possible!)
->The first 3 letters of your name must be the first 3 letters of your nick! (Bastanoob= allowed - NoobBasta = Not allowed) This is to make it possible to use tab to find you in chat and use commands on you.
Do /nickrules in-game for a list off all the up-to-date rules!

#3 Setting your nickname:
once you have followed all the rules and have met all the requirements we can proceed with the actual nickname change.

To check your nickname you can do /nicktest help me
This will list all available colors and will show you how your name will look like. (follow the instructions when you do /nicktest help me)

Once you are happy with the name you can make an official nick request.
Do /nickrequest (nickname) (color) in-game and a moderator or higher will evaluate your nickname and will grant it to you. (not following the rules will lead to nickrequests not going to a staff member or rejection by one of the members.

If you are experiencing problems with your nickname (not applying or taking really long you can always ask a staff member on what you could be doing wrong. Keep it friendly and polite! They will assist you as good as they possibly can.)

If this thread becomes out of date pm me on discord for an update :)

Grow, Sell, Excel!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.