Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Literacy Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdulKalam

Our agenda, here at Literacy is to emphasize the very concept of what factions is- to be as 'one body'. We accept members of the community whom show a greater interest, particularly those who are broad in the sense of acceptance. Our faction has expanded in the WILD region of the server, and are still looking for those who are keep on joining.

If you are interested in joining, please mention the FOLLOWING below:

1) How many hours you have played on this server. (/ot to check)
2) Your respective age. (Ask your parent/s.)
3) How many hours can you contribute a day to the server. (Your life.)
4) Why you want to join the faction.
5) Your IQ. (Do a test online, this faction is called LITERACY for a reason.)

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hi, which IQ test would you recommend for this faction? I took one on Facebook and got 133, is that acceptable?

Would I be able to work full-time as an officer in your faction? I currently only make $13 an hour (plus tips) at my current job selling peanuts, and I feel like my high IQ could be put to a better application, like playing Minecraft.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Hi, which IQ test would you recommend for this faction? I took one on Facebook and got 133, is that acceptable?

Would I be able to work full-time as an officer in your faction? I currently only make $13 an hour (plus tips) at my current job selling peanuts, and I feel like my high IQ could be put to a better application, like playing Minecraft.
i have 5 iq get on my level

Tzunami_

Imagine naming your faction "Literacy", asking for people's IQ, and then having blatant elementary grammar errors in your requirement thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online