Ragontor

IGN: Ragontor

Time Zone: GMT+12 (NZ)

In-game Rank: Biochemist

Total Online Time: 55 Hours

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): Ragontor

Previous Factions, If Any: None

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): N/A

What Skills Can You Bring to Kittens?: I enjoy all aspects of the game and am willing to learn whatever it takes to be the best faction member. I spend most of my time building and farming but I am interested in other aspects like raiding and PvP. Last time I played I did participate in some raids so I have a decent understanding of how these work.

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCLabs?: Farming/Building typically, interested in Raiding/PvP as above.

Why Should we Accept you Over Others?: I am a loyal, honest and determined individual who is looking for somewhere to learn and improve. I like to be as involved as I possibly can in anything that needs doing and I don't mind filling gaps as required to help the group succeed as much as possible.

kNoah

Please use the form below for your application:

IGN:kNoahlol

Time Zone:GMT+2

In-game Rank:Engineer

Total Online Time:22h

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): .noahloll

Previous Factions, If Any:N/A

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A):N/A

What Skills Can You Bring to Kittens?:Raiding, farming, being security for the base, get money.

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCLabs?:Do runner jobs, helping other people making my base good in towny.

Why Should we Accept you Over Others?im better and kSoren said he will accept me :D
You can expect a response within 1 week from date of application

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.