Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

JustDandy Recruitment.

SaltyKen

MVP
Welcome to JustDandy's Recruitment page!

Intro- We are a faction based on trust and respect. We always have each others backs in pvp no matter the situation. PvP skills is not a must but basic knowledge can help alot. Below is a form to join the faction.

IGN(in game name)-
Rank(Drug/Donor)-
Time Played-
How active are you?
Previous factions-
Best traits(PvP,Building)-
Why should we trust you?
Skype/TS3(Helps alot)-
Why do you want to join?

Thanks for applying!

Last edited:

Qijujujiste

MVP+
IGN(in game name)- Qijujujiste
Rank(Drug/Donor)- Smuggler
Time Played- 511 hours
How active are you? Barely, but I can afk
Previous factions- Kuuantum, HoldThisSalt, JustDandy
Best traits(PvP,Building)- Auto farms, being cancerous, knowing too much, and afking
Why should we trust you? idk
Skype/TS3(Helps alot)- I don't even use a mic

Last edited:

PeacefulTruck

IGN(in game name)- PeacefulTruck
Rank(Drug/Donor)- Trafficker
Time Played- 2 and a half weeks on MC-Drugs, about 4 years experience on other drug/factions servers.
How active are you? I'm on everyday for about 4 hours after school, afk at night and during the mornings.
Previous factions- MemeTeam
Best traits(PvP,Building)- PvP, mob farms, mcmmo grinders, building base defenses, and memes.
Why should we trust you? Trust is earned overtime, so just give me time to prove myself.
Skype/TS3(Helps alot)- I have both.
Why do you want to join? I want to be a part of something bigger than myself. I like having company during raids and pvp. I want to help out the people in the faction.

Last edited:

SaltyKen

MVP
IGN(in game name)- PeacefulTruck
Rank(Drug/Donor)- Trafficker
Time Played- 2 and a half weeks on MC-Drugs, about 4 years experience on other drug/factions servers.
How active are you? I'm on everyday for about 4 hours after school, afk at night and during the mornings.
Previous factions- MemeTeam
Best traits(PvP,Building)- PvP, mob farms, mcmmo grinders, building base defenses, and memes.
Why should we trust you? Trust is earned overtime, so just give me time to prove myself.
Skype/TS3(Helps alot)- I have both.
Why do you want to join? I want to be a part of something bigger than myself. I like having company during raids and pvp. I want to help out the people in the faction.
Accepted, please /msg zZero__ in game for a invite.

chinkson

VIP+
IGN(in game name)- chinkson
Rank(Drug/Donor)- Trafficker, saving for prestige/Vip+
Time Played- 4 months total, 901 hours on onlinetime
How active are you? Very
Previous factions- OhChit, HoldThisSalt
Best traits(PvP,Building)- I'm fucking horrible at pvp, but ok at farming
, and im gud at buldin bases
Why should we trust you? Because
Skype/TS3(Helps alot)- Yea
Why do you want to join? Because I wanna get better at pvp with the Dandy College

dejablue

IGN(in game name)- Dejablue
Rank(Drug/Donor)- Mass Producer
Time Played- a year
How active are you? I play every other day for at least 2 to 3 hours
Previous factions- I think I was in OhChit once? Any other fac I was in barely lasted 2 weeks. Usually because some jackass wanted to betray everyone.
Best traits(PvP,Building)- I'm okay at pvp and farming.
Why should we trust you? I am a trust worthy gal. I don't gain anything from being a liar. I just keep a low profile and farm.
Skype/TS3(Helps alot)- I have Skype
Why do you want to join? Because I want to play with others. I have a small personal base but it gets lonesome.

SaltyKen

MVP
IGN(in game name)- Dejablue
Rank(Drug/Donor)- Mass Producer
Time Played- a year
How active are you? I play every other day for at least 2 to 3 hours
Previous factions- I think I was in OhChit once? Any other fac I was in barely lasted 2 weeks. Usually because some jackass wanted to betray everyone.
Best traits(PvP,Building)- I'm okay at pvp and farming.
Why should we trust you? I am a trust worthy gal. I don't gain anything from being a liar. I just keep a low profile and farm.
Skype/TS3(Helps alot)- I have Skype
Why do you want to join? Because I want to play with others. I have a small personal base but it gets lonesome.
Accepted, Do /f Join JustDandy when you're online.

ninjaboy1ooo

IGN(in game name)- ninjaboy1ooo
Rank(Drug/Donor)- Junkie
Time Played- 1 week
How active are you? I play everyday, I'm really enjoying this server
Previous factions- None
Best traits(PvP,Building)- I'm okay at pvp and farming
Why should we trust you? I am honest in every server I play. There are always big consequences when you lie. I don't like making a big name for myself either.
Skype/TS3(Helps alot)- I have discord, but I could download teamspeak
Why do you want to join? I have never been in a good faction throughout my life of playing minecraft factions. I really want to know what it's like, being in one of the top factions on the server.

KoolTewl

MVP+
IGN(in game name)- Kooltewl
Rank(Drug/Donor)- Trafficker/ VIP+ (1mil on me)
Time Played- 291 hours (before last map too)
How active are you? Id say about 2 hours per day (My school end on the 23rd will be more active then)
Previous factions- HoldthisSalt
Best traits(PvP,Building)- Good builder
Why should we trust you? I was in HoldThisSalt before
Skype/TS3(Helps alot)- Both
Why do you want to join? I want to join back with the squad again

+

Roku18

IGN(in game name)- Roku18
Rank(Drug/Donor)- Smuggler, but I was higher.
Time Played- 1 year, but I stopped playing for a bit and my progress was lost/
How active are you? Very active, I average about two hours per day.
Previous factions- Clubweed
Best traits(PvP,Building)- I am an excellent builder, and I farm efficiently and replant.
Why should we trust you? Because I want to be on a team that helps one another. If you could ask the people in my previous factions, they would call me loyal.
Skype/TS3(Helps alot)- Skype
Why do you want to join? Because, like I said before, I want to be a part of a team, and build stuff that won't be destroyed. I can build defenses for the base, and expand the farms.

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
IGN(in game name)- ninjaboy1ooo
Rank(Drug/Donor)- Junkie
Time Played- 1 week
How active are you? I play everyday, I'm really enjoying this server
Previous factions- None
Best traits(PvP,Building)- I'm okay at pvp and farming
Why should we trust you? I am honest in every server I play. There are always big consequences when you lie. I don't like making a big name for myself either.
Skype/TS3(Helps alot)- I have discord, but I could download teamspeak
Why do you want to join? I have never been in a good faction throughout my life of playing minecraft factions. I really want to know what it's like, being in one of the top factions on the server.
IGN(in game name)- Roku18
Rank(Drug/Donor)- Smuggler, but I was higher.
Time Played- 1 year, but I stopped playing for a bit and my progress was lost/
How active are you? Very active, I average about two hours per day.
Previous factions- Clubweed
Best traits(PvP,Building)- I am an excellent builder, and I farm efficiently and replant.
Why should we trust you? Because I want to be on a team that helps one another. If you could ask the people in my previous factions, they would call me loyal.
Skype/TS3(Helps alot)- Skype
Why do you want to join? Because, like I said before, I want to be a part of a team, and build stuff that won't be destroyed. I can build defenses for the base, and expand the farms.
IGN(in game name)- Kooltewl
Rank(Drug/Donor)- Trafficker/ VIP+ (1mil on me)
Time Played- 291 hours (before last map too)
How active are you? Id say about 2 hours per day (My school end on the 23rd will be more active then)
Previous factions- HoldthisSalt
Best traits(PvP,Building)- Good builder
Why should we trust you? I was in HoldThisSalt before
Skype/TS3(Helps alot)- Both
Why do you want to join? I want to join back with the squad again
+
THIS FACTION IS NO LONGER RECRUITING. If you all are still not in a faction and is seeking to be in a faction please recruit to CursedChampions.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.