Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Eden Faction Recruitment 2021-2024

DarylPie_

2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Template--

Ingame Name: milliyals

Time Zone: EST

Chem Rank: Alchemist but dont feel the need to keep ranking up since reset soon.

Online Time (/ot): 145 hours

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): I played past maps as a kid periodically.

Previous Factions: Owner of 5 man fac

Reasons you left: Did not leave yet but if accepted i would. If you would like you can overclaim my 2x2 chunk 7 layer auto pumpkin farm protected by 2 regen layers at world border, if not idc ill just take chunk hoppers and dip.

Why we should accept you over others: Like 10 years of factions experience +. Was leader of numerous f top 1 factions on a payroll over the last 10 years on some of the biggest faction servers at the time. Im 22 now and dont have time to recruit a child labor force and watch my walls 10 hours a day so I have been playing MCLabs and having hella fun since it's a good intermediate between factions experience and chill farming minecraft.

PVP: 8/10
Cannoning n 1.8 8.5/10 (On this new version I would have to get with the times but I could deff figure it out.
Farming 9/10
Base design for claimed bases deff 10/10 I even know all the new metas since I hopped on minecadia for a little with my boys.

What do you want from us as a faction: Be apart of a large faction and help each other get rich as fuck, raid, pvp and chill in discord while farming and shit.

Thanks IGN
Application denied. Reconsideration dependent on ban appeal.

Ovelord

emplate--

Ingame Name:Ovelord4469898

Time Zone:
Eu

Chem Rank:Biochemist

Online Time (/ot):
120h before reset and 20h on new
Do you have discord:
Yes
Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify):
No I played b4 like 1 year ago but wasn't good
Previous Factions:
Idk name
Reasons you left:
People were not actif
Why we should accept you over others:
I grind a lot ig.

What do you want from us as a faction:
Friends to play with

Nolo

Ingame Name: NolanThibs

Time Zone: NA, Eastern

Chem Rank:
Prestige 1 Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 153 Hours

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: EBK

Reasons you left: I was new to the server and joined looking for more opportunities and friends. Shortly after joining I realized the person who accepted me gets into a lot of drama in chat and I didn’t want to be involved with that. Another reason why I left the faction is because they just weren't active enough and none of the members were willing to assist me when needed.

Why we should accept you over others: I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because I am mature, loyal, and active within MCLabs. I know when it is time to be serious, and time to mess around. I treat things I care about with passion and respect and I will do the same if accepted into EDEN. I will represent the faction as a whole when on the server and make sure to keep a good image for the faction. Another reason I believe I should be accepted over others is because I can manage time well and make sure to fit everything in my schedule. Some weaknesses I do have is I am new to factions. I have played Minecraft my whole life on Console and PC but haven't really gotten into factions like I am now. I am the type of person to work/grind at something until I master it and if taught correctly I will do the same with the information passed down to be about Factions, Raiding, Farm Building, and PVP.

What do you want from us as a faction: Some things I am looking for if I do get accepted are active members who are willing to assist and help me out if needed with questions, general tips, etc. I am also looking for strong leadership to guide our Faction the correct way. I also am looking forward to making new friends who are willing to play MCLabs together.

Last edited:

mhow

2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: NolanThibs

Time Zone: NA, Eastern

Chem Rank: Prestige 1 Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 153 Hours

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: EBK

Reasons you left: I was new to the server and joined looking for more opportunities and friends. Shortly after joining I realized the person who accepted me gets into a lot of drama in chat and I didn’t want to be involved with that. Another reason why I left the faction is because they just weren't active enough and none of the members were willing to assist me when needed.

Why we should accept you over others: I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because I am mature, loyal, and active within MCLabs. I know when it is time to be serious, and time to mess around. I treat things I care about with passion and respect and I will do the same if accepted into EDEN. I will represent the faction as a whole when on the server and make sure to keep a good image for the faction. Another reason I believe I should be accepted over others is because I can manage time well and make sure to fit everything in my schedule. Some weaknesses I do have is I am new to factions. I have played Minecraft my whole life on Console and PC but haven't really gotten into factions like I am now. I am the type of person to work/grind at something until I master it and if taught correctly I will do the same with the information passed down to be about Factions, Raiding, Farm Building, and PVP.

What do you want from us as a faction: Some things I am looking for if I do get accepted are active members who are willing to assist and help me out if needed with questions, general tips, etc. I am also looking for strong leadership to guide our Faction the correct way. I also am looking forward to making new friends who are willing to play MCLabs together.
Accepted - Please check your DMs for an invite to the discord and message an active co-leader or an officer for an invite to the faction! Welcome to Eden!

Last edited:

mhow

2023 Gold Founder
emplate--

Ingame Name:Ovelord4469898

Time Zone:
Eu

Chem Rank:Biochemist

Online Time (/ot):
120h before reset and 20h on new
Do you have discord:
Yes
No I played b4 like 1 year ago but wasn't good
Previous Factions:
Idk name
Reasons you left:
People were not actif
I grind a lot ig.

Friends to play with
Denied - You must meet the 100 hour requirement in /OT.

Last edited:

ColdTranquility

VIP+
Ingame Name: ColdTranquility

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Chem Rank: Bioengineer

Online Time (/ot): 4 hours

Do you have discord: Yes (World Order#6486)

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): 2017, 2018 (most active, prob 700 hours), 2019,

Previous Factions: None this map. Conquest and a few others previous years.

Reasons you left: I quit Minecraft

Why we should accept you over others: Combined with my comprehensive understanding of farming, raiding, and diplomacy, I am a fun person to have and am loyal to the factions I serve. I add more claim power and become a resource to the faction.

What do you want from us as a faction: A welcoming community, a consistent revenue stream, and a stable hierarchical structure.

x28_

2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: x28_

Time Zone: CST

Chem Rank: Pharmacologist

Online Time (/ot): 106h 6m

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): no, ive played a few maps off and on and never got too much into it but now im looking for a more serious grind

Previous Factions: 28Bodies

Reasons you left: I disbanded it to branch out and look for a better oppurtunty

Why we should accept you over others: I am somewhat knowledgable of the server and have a mindset to grind really hardand to somewhat make a name for myself

What do you want from us as a faction: I just want a group of good players to show me how to grind and make it a little easier on myself to get to the top ranks of the server

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: ColdTranquility

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Online Time (/ot): 4 hours

Do you have discord: Yes (World Order#6486)

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): 2017, 2018 (most active, prob 700 hours), 2019,

Previous Factions: None this map. Conquest and a few others previous years.

Reasons you left: I quit Minecraft

Why we should accept you over others: Combined with my comprehensive understanding of farming, raiding, and diplomacy, I am a fun person to have and am loyal to the factions I serve. I add more claim power and become a resource to the faction.

What do you want from us as a faction: A welcoming community, a consistent revenue stream, and a stable hierarchical structure.
Denied - You must meet the 100 hour requirement in /OT.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: x28_

Time Zone: CST

Chem Rank: Pharmacologist

Online Time (/ot): 106h 6m

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): no, ive played a few maps off and on and never got too much into it but now im looking for a more serious grind

Previous Factions: 28Bodies

Reasons you left: I disbanded it to branch out and look for a better oppurtunty

Why we should accept you over others: I am somewhat knowledgable of the server and have a mindset to grind really hardand to somewhat make a name for myself

What do you want from us as a faction: I just want a group of good players to show me how to grind and make it a little easier on myself to get to the top ranks of the server
Accepted

KyleCG

Ingame Name: KyleCG

Time Zone: PST

Chem Rank: Technician

Online Time (/ot): 8hrs

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): Kinda. Played back in MCDrugs days forever ago. This is my first map since then

Previous Factions: N/A

Reasons you left: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: Mature, level-headed, experience with other faction servers from modpacks (tekkit, voltz, etc)

What do you want from us as a faction: a fun community to meet new people and have fun

duphis9908

Ingame Name: duphis9908

Chem Rank: Assistant

Online Time (/ot): about 2.5 hours

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): yes

Previous Factions: none

Why we should accept you over others: I can and will be able to support your faction with all I have.

What do you want from us as a faction: A community where I can grow as a player.

DemonicSympathy

2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: DemonicSympathy

Time Zone: Pacific

Chem Rank: intern

Online Time (/ot):5hours 52 minues

Do you have discord: yes (!Demonic!#0746)

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify):No, I was on the last map became inactive due to person matters

Previous Factions: No

Why we should accept you over others: Looking to be a Team player. can't pvp very good but can do mindless Building for the faction if needed.

What do you want from us as a faction: A group of people I can talk to :I. ( I is lonely)

Mokkamann98

MVP++
this application is on behalf on myself, dest and sirpenguin

Ingame Name: mokkaDestPenguin

Time Zone:
gmt+1, gmt+9.5,

Chem Rank:
junky gang

Online Time (/ot):
10h

Do you have discord:
yes

2016/2017/2017

Previous Factions:
4th, eden, others

Reasons you left:
dictator dest was abusive

because we're OG

officer, farms, money

Kalabbb

IGN - Poptarttttt

Age - 22

Time Zone : EST

Drug rank : Chemist (server reset)

OT : 38 hours. (server reset)

Discord : Yes, Kalab#1892

Is this your first map on MCLabs? No, I have been playing McDrugs/McLabs for years. Honestly cant remember the first year i joined.

Previous Faction : I have been solo.

Reason you left : N/A

Why we should accept you over others? : I'm a very active player, but have been playing on this server for many years so I have a lot of experience on many things server related. I'm a very trust worthy player willing to help do whatever is needed, building bases, anything faction related. Eden is very well known for farming and that's my strong suit so I would love to contribute to help produce more in the farming category.

What do you want from us as a Faction? : I've been playing solo, so what I would like is a active community that plays together but also helps each other become the best they can on this server and help each other with whatever we all may need. All in all, a friendly faction willing to do whatever! :)

UnTeachable

Ingame Name: UnTeachable_

Chem Rank: Trainee

Online Time (/ot): 16h (server reset)

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): No, I played 2015-2017 then popped on the next maps scarcely.

Previous Factions: ClubWeed, TheWicked, DreadLords, Unity, Kuuntum, OhChit

Reasons you left: These factions disbanded as time went by. Players began to remain offline as I joined other factions. These factions were around 5-7 years ago.

Why we should accept you over others: I have a personal connection with this server, it has been a part of my live since my Middle school days and continued throughout my Highschool years. However, despite my long absence, I am excited to join back and become an active member of a team of experienced and well-minded players. I have a good understanding of the faction process and I am thrilled to use my knowledge to contribute to the expansion of Eden. Though I am experienced in a good chuck of MCD history, I am always eager to learn more. I am a lifelong student to Minecraft, and I am committed to continuously improve my skills and knowledge to become a valuable member to Eden. I would love the opportunity to join Eden and collaborate with likeminded and passionate players to achieve shared goals.

What do you want from us as a faction: As a faction, I am eager to collaborate with experienced players who share my passion for MCD. Together, we can work towards achieving shared objectives and contribute to the growth and development of Eden. One of my primary goals is to deepen my understanding of the new complexities introduced in both the latest Minecraft updates and MCLabs. By working with other players, We can learn together more quickly and efficiently. I take pride in being a team player, and I enjoy contributing to shared projects. In which these projects will not only enhance my skill in game but also gives me the opportunity to make a positive impact on the Eden community. I am excited to work with ya'll, and I am committed to contribute my best to the team's success.

Last edited:

SynthConnect

Ingame Name: SynthConnect

Time Zone: UTC+1

Online Time (/ot): 70h

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): No, I played back when it was called MCDrugs. I stoped playing Minecraft but im back and ready to PLAY!

Previous Factions: n/a

Reasons you left: n/a

Why we should accept you over others: I'm friendly I have a lot of time to play and I love helping people so I'm a great teammate

What do you want from us as a faction: teammates and to keep it fresh

DebbieRyan

Ingame Name: Crusher5665

Chem Rank: Lieutenant

Online Time (/ot): 20h 40 Min

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): No, I think my first map was 2018 or 2019.

Previous Factions: Eden, Revenant, anything with Lurnn essentially.

Reasons you left: Map Resets.

Why we should accept you over others: Been a longstanding member in MCD/MCL for years, have great relationships with numerous people across the server. Hard worker, like to put the interest of the faction before personal interests. Importantly, I am dedicated to the faction and its members.

What do you want from us as a faction: Peace, love, unity, and respect <3.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: DemonicSympathy

Time Zone: Pacific

Chem Rank: intern

Online Time (/ot):5hours 52 minues

Do you have discord: yes (!Demonic!#0746)

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify):No, I was on the last map became inactive due to person matters

Previous Factions: No

Why we should accept you over others: Looking to be a Team player. can't pvp very good but can do mindless Building for the faction if needed.

What do you want from us as a faction: A group of people I can talk to :I. ( I is lonely)

Denied - Joined Medusa

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
this application is on behalf on myself, dest and sirpenguin

Ingame Name: mokkaDestPenguin

Time Zone: gmt+1, gmt+9.5,

Chem Rank: junky gang

Online Time (/ot): 10h

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): 2016/2017/2017

Previous Factions: 4th, eden, others

Reasons you left: dictator dest was abusive

Why we should accept you over others: because we're OG

What do you want from us as a faction: officer, farms, money
Denied - Remaining truces with 4th

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
IGN - Poptarttttt

Age - 22

Time Zone : EST

Drug rank : Chemist (server reset)

OT : 38 hours. (server reset)

Discord : Yes, Kalab#1892

Is this your first map on MCLabs? No, I have been playing McDrugs/McLabs for years. Honestly cant remember the first year i joined.

Previous Faction : I have been solo.

Reason you left : N/A

Why we should accept you over others? : I'm a very active player, but have been playing on this server for many years so I have a lot of experience on many things server related. I'm a very trust worthy player willing to help do whatever is needed, building bases, anything faction related. Eden is very well known for farming and that's my strong suit so I would love to contribute to help produce more in the farming category.

What do you want from us as a Faction? : I've been playing solo, so what I would like is a active community that plays together but also helps each other become the best they can on this server and help each other with whatever we all may need. All in all, a friendly faction willing to do whatever! :)

Hold - Faction is Full

Latest posts

Members online