2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Jobgetz

Time Zone:

Eastern Time

Chem Rank:

Director, no prestige, 28 mil in bank

Online Time (/ot):

100 hrs, I'm not going to be the most active member once uni gets back in full swing, but I will be sure to jump in throughout the week and during special events that the faction & server are coordinating

Do you have discord:

Yes, Jobgetz#1468

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify):

No, played on almost every map since 2016, dont think I played 2021

Previous Factions:

This season, no, previously revenant, and before that mostly self made.

Reasons you left:
Only faction I left was in 2017 after an offline raid by ally KOTN, at this point all other active members had also left

Why we should accept you over others:

I'm not a conflicting person, I'm really just here to make the most of my time & have fun, whether that is making massive farms to 20mil cfs, really interested in doing stuff outside of minecraft, I really enjoy the repetitive stuff like building farms and other more complex things, I have an ongoing project where I am using MATLAB to calculate and graph crop efficiency, currently its available @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TE7FvFXXOKs00wUxi5DdULwTJcPXgUI0

and I would love to cooperate with other players to add more into this project.

What do you want from us as a faction:

I am looking for a faction that has projects, I'm not looking to gain money from this faction, but would love to contribute to farms and have a group to stick with during PvP & PvE, and a group to dick around with and just have fun yk, I just really enjoy using my time on MCL to just destress and chill for a bit. would be nice to have events & such outside of minecraft, like party games or anything else really.

Accepted - Please check your DMs for an invite to the discord and message an active co-leader or an officer for an invite to the faction! Welcome to Eden

slimeyRose

Ingame Name: slimeyRose

Time Zone: EST

Chem Rank: Director, farming for prestige 1

Online Time (/ot): 1256 hrs 6 mins as of 12/26 2:00am

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): no, played in 2015 and 2016

Previous Factions: pride, reclusive

Reasons you left: prior, toxicity in discord, later, inactivity

Why we should accept you over others: While I will admit I am not entirely used to the new game mechanics as opposed to 2016 McLabs, I am always willing to learn. :) I am online often and my faction power rarely drops, as I avoid PVP.

What do you want from us as a faction: Community, comradery, activity, and willingness to teach!

Thank y'all so much for the application opportunity :>

Last edited:

TheSaltyP0tat09

2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: TheSaltyP0tat0

Chem Rank: Director

Online Time (/ot): 142 hours

Do you have discord: yes (Salty#9471)

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): No I played some of 2018 map

Previous Factions: Reclusive, PimpJuice

Reasons you left: Reclusive is really inactive and I got kicked from PimpJuice for inactivity bc my pc broke

Why we should accept you over others: I am a pretty good mule (ask galaktias)

What do you want from us as a faction: Friends that I can chill with and mule

Last edited:

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: HonoredNorse

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Chem Rank: Bioengineer

Online Time (/ot): 53 hrs

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): no, i was on when it was mc drugs

Previous Factions: none

Reasons you left: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a fun loving guy with funny jokes

What do you want from us as a faction: friends to play this game with and ideas on how to make more money in the server
HOLD - You do not currently meet the application requirements for the faction. 100 Hours of online time is necessary before applications are considered. Application will be put on hold until this point.

MrsMilakaiii

2023 Gold Founder

Ingame Name: MrsMilakaii

Time Zone: CST

Online Time (/ot): 3224h 32min

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): No i've play since 2020

Previous Factions: Retirement

Reasons you left: Things weren't working out

Why we should accept you over others: I will work hard to help with anything that is needed. I like to farm and build things. I will help wherever you need me to and I will get it done I always keep my power up

What do you want from us as a faction: Friends and fun things working together.

Blueboi21

Template--

Ingame Name: Blueboi21

Time Zone: UTC

Chem Rank: Biochemist

Online Time (/ot): 29h

Do you have discord:yes

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify):no i played last map alot

Previous Factions: retierement. alacatraz.

Reasons you left: map start and then it was disbanded ish

Why we should accept you over others: i like to cannon, run mules and build

What do you want from us as a faction: mules to run and farms to build.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Template--

Ingame Name: Blueboi21

Time Zone: UTC

Chem Rank: Biochemist

Online Time (/ot): 29h

Do you have discord:yes

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify):no i played last map alot

Previous Factions: retierement. alacatraz.

Reasons you left: map start and then it was disbanded ish

Why we should accept you over others: i like to cannon, run mules and build

What do you want from us as a faction: mules to run and farms to build.
Denied - Does not meet minimum faction requirements. Please wait 7 days before applying again.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: slimeyRose

Chem Rank: Director, farming for prestige 1

Online Time (/ot): 1256 hrs 6 mins as of 12/26 2:00am

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): no, played in 2015 and 2016

Previous Factions: pride, reclusive

Reasons you left: prior, toxicity in discord, later, inactivity

Why we should accept you over others: While I will admit I am not entirely used to the new game mechanics as opposed to 2016 McLabs, I am always willing to learn. :) I am online often and my faction power rarely drops, as I avoid PVP.

What do you want from us as a faction: Community, comradery, activity, and willingness to teach!

Thank y'all so much for the application opportunity :>
Denied - Joined a dying faction

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: MrsMilakaii

Time Zone: CST

Online Time (/ot): 3224h 32min

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): No i've play since 2020

Previous Factions: Retirement

Reasons you left: Things weren't working out

Why we should accept you over others: I will work hard to help with anything that is needed. I like to farm and build things. I will help wherever you need me to and I will get it done I always keep my power up

What do you want from us as a faction: Friends and fun things working together.
Accepted - Please check your DMs for an invite to the discord and message an active co-leader or an officer for an invite to the faction! Welcome to Eden

Sp00xii

Ingame Name: Sp00xii (sp00kyfrog)

Online Time (/ot): 170 hours

Do you have discord: yes Spook #0969

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): No I played a small amount on a past map but don't remember which one

Previous Factions: 710labs is my current faction but no one is very active

Reasons you left: not many active players

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a pretty consistent player on the server, I don't have anyone that I know of that doesn't like me. I have a catalyst to help convert autocrops.

What do you want from us as a faction: I just want a faction that has active players that I can make friends with and have a good time on the server with. being a part of the coolest faction wouldn't hurt either.

Last edited:

SnoopMouse2k18

Template--

Ingame Name: SnoopMouse2k18

Time Zone: central

Chem Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 139 hours

Do you have discord: ya but barley use it got 2 kids always being loud lol

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): no its not i used to play a couple of years ago. forgot which map it was though

Previous Factions: i joined _Mysto and jf"s faction and helped them. i also joined golden hoes to help him out with his f home and mine a bunch of blocks out for him

Reasons you left: i was gonna join _Mysto and jf back but they wont respond to any of my messages lol they are always afk or something

Why we should accept you over others: when im on im playing grinding building bases and just simply trying to help out. i aint here to start highschool drama. im here to get to the top lol

What do you want from us as a faction: Protection Lmao and to keep making big money

autiluna

2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: autiluna

Time Zone:
Central European

Chem Rank:
Director

Online Time (/ot):
255 h

Do you have discord:
Not at the moment, but can create it if necessary.

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify):
Yes

Previous Factions:
Trident

Reasons you left:
Other Trident members weren't very active

Why we should accept you over others:
I grinded a lot for my lab during lab wars so I can do the same for my faction. I can be online at varying times of day. I generally get along well with other server members.

What do you want from us as a faction:
An nice and active community

Aloetic

2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: autiluna

Time Zone: Central European

Online Time (/ot): 255 h

Do you have discord: Not at the moment, but can create it if necessary.

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: Trident

Reasons you left: Other Trident members weren't very active

Why we should accept you over others: I grinded a lot for my lab during lab wars so I can do the same for my faction. I can be online at varying times of day. I generally get along well with other server members.

What do you want from us as a faction: An nice and active community
ACCEPTED - Please contact us in-game or on discord for an invite. Welcome to the Garden of Eden!

Aloetic

2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Sp00xii (sp00kyfrog)

Online Time (/ot): 170 hours

Do you have discord: yes Spook #0969

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): No I played a small amount on a past map but don't remember which one

Previous Factions: 710labs is my current faction but no one is very active

Reasons you left: not many active players

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a pretty consistent player on the server, I don't have anyone that I know of that doesn't like me. I have a catalyst to help convert autocrops.

What do you want from us as a faction: I just want a faction that has active players that I can make friends with and have a good time on the server with. being a part of the coolest faction wouldn't hurt either.
ON HOLD - We are currently full and attempting to make space for you. We will contact you once space is available. For now, please contact a leader or officer and request an invite to the discord.

Aloetic

2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: TheSaltyP0tat0

Online Time (/ot): 142 hours

Do you have discord: yes (Salty#9471)

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): No I played some of 2018 map

Previous Factions: Reclusive, PimpJuice

Reasons you left: Reclusive is really inactive and I got kicked from PimpJuice for inactivity bc my pc broke

Why we should accept you over others: I am a pretty good mule (ask galaktias)

What do you want from us as a faction: Friends that I can chill with and mule

Template--

Ingame Name: SnoopMouse2k18

Time Zone: central

Chem Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 139 hours

Do you have discord: ya but barley use it got 2 kids always being loud lol

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): no its not i used to play a couple of years ago. forgot which map it was though

Previous Factions: i joined _Mysto and jf"s faction and helped them. i also joined golden hoes to help him out with his f home and mine a bunch of blocks out for him

Reasons you left: i was gonna join _Mysto and jf back but they wont respond to any of my messages lol they are always afk or something

Why we should accept you over others: when im on im playing grinding building bases and just simply trying to help out. i aint here to start highschool drama. im here to get to the top lol

What do you want from us as a faction: Protection Lmao and to keep making big money
Denied. Please re-apply after a minimum of 2 weeks.. Being active and interacting with faction members is recommended before you re-apply.

CMaclennan

2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: CMaclennan

Time Zone: GMT

Chem Rank: Prestige 1 Director mvp+

Online Time (/ot): 108 h

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): No! use to play back in 1.6 and when vanguard were on, was in the faction at the time.

Reasons you left: ^

Why we should accept you over others: you guys should accept me because I love to grind on the server and make money, I'm an outgoing person and will help anyone if I can if possible, I'm okay at pvp want to get better! I play mostly 8 hours a day through the week so I'm active player also

What do you want from us as a faction: I would like to join this faction because there's a lot of experienced players and I really think I could learn from then and max out my efficiency on the server and hopefully be one of the top players on the server, ps sorry if there's any spelling mistake I'm dyslexic

thanks for you're time CMaclennan

Last edited:

MadTec

Ingame Name: MadTec

Chem Rank: Assisant

Online Time (/ot): sadly only 16h and 3 minutes cause it's boring alone

Do you have discord: yes i do

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): yes

Reasons you left: none

Why we should accept you over others: farming is my favorite thing in Minecraft and I could do it for hours, plus I am respectful and would do my bit no questions asked

What do you want from us as a faction: Just people i can play and chill with

Last edited:

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: CMaclennan

Chem Rank: Prestige 1 Director mvp+

Online Time (/ot): 108 h

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): No! use to play back in 1.6 and when vanguard were on, was in the faction at the time.

Reasons you left: ^

Why we should accept you over others: you guys should accept me because I love to grind on the server and make money, I'm an outgoing person and will help anyone if I can if possible, I'm okay at pvp want to get better! I play mostly 8 hours a day through the week so I'm active player also

What do you want from us as a faction: I would like to join this faction because there's a lot of experienced players and I really think I could learn from then and max out my efficiency on the server and hopefully be one of the top players on the server, ps sorry if there's any spelling mistake I'm dyslexic

thanks for you're time CMaclennan
ACCEPTED - Please contact us in-game or on discord for an invite. Welcome to the Garden of Eden!

Pendogg

Ingame Name: TeamPenD

Time Zone: GMT+00

Chem Rank: Junkie rn

Online Time (/ot): None yet on this map, but Over 1000 hrs on the last map

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): No, I have been playing MCDrug since N3on_N3rd first started playing (idk what map that was)

Previous Factions: Hive

Reasons you left: Map restart

Why we should accept you over others: I feel like you should accept me because I have a deep understanding of how to play on this server, I understand the rules and I am an extremely hard worker when it comes to farming and making money. You will not find someone as dedicated as me when it comes to the faction.

What do you want from us as a faction: As a faction, I just want to make friends, but I also like the competitive side of factions like Eden. I would honestly just love the support and exciting times and dedication that come with being in a faction like this.

milliyals

Template--

Ingame Name: milliyals

Chem Rank: Alchemist but dont feel the need to keep ranking up since reset soon.

Online Time (/ot): 145 hours

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): I played past maps as a kid periodically.

Previous Factions: Owner of 5 man fac

Reasons you left: Did not leave yet but if accepted i would. If you would like you can overclaim my 2x2 chunk 7 layer auto pumpkin farm protected by 2 regen layers at world border, if not idc ill just take chunk hoppers and dip.

Why we should accept you over others: Like 10 years of factions experience +. Was leader of numerous f top 1 factions on a payroll over the last 10 years on some of the biggest faction servers at the time. Im 22 now and dont have time to recruit a child labor force and watch my walls 10 hours a day so I have been playing MCLabs and having hella fun since it's a good intermediate between factions experience and chill farming minecraft.

PVP: 8/10
Cannoning n 1.8 8.5/10 (On this new version I would have to get with the times but I could deff figure it out.
Farming 9/10
Base design for claimed bases deff 10/10 I even know all the new metas since I hopped on minecadia for a little with my boys.

What do you want from us as a faction: Be apart of a large faction and help each other get rich as fuck, raid, pvp and chill in discord while farming and shit.

Thanks IGN: Milliyals

Latest posts

Members online