play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Eden Faction Recruitment 2021-2024

Ingame Name: spooky_anchovies

Time Zone: Central Standard (US)

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Online Time (/ot): 83 Hours

Do you have discord: Yes, I can speak anytime I am online

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Possibly, I played a lot of servers like this one when I was around 13

Previous Factions: My own, made it to claim my vault (I did apply to retirement but they denied it tho)

Reasons you left: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: I'm pretty good at farming, I have no problem sharing my wealth on the server, I plan to play long term, I also have a lot of old factions experience, I am in central standard but I am most often on around midnight to 5 am but could be on most of the day on mondays and tuesdays. (I also have MVP rank idk if that matters)

What do you want from us as a faction: a nice farm and maybe some raiding if the opportunity arises, maybe some cool people to fuck around with in the pit.

Last edited:

SquiddyGee

Ingame Name: SquiddyGee

Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: Grower because of reset/rf

Online Time (/ot): 98hrs

Do you have discord: Yes, PapaCody#9595

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): I played on and off years ago, but this is my first serious map.

Previous Factions: None

Why we should accept you over others: I have a lot of time to invest in playing, I am great at building autofarms and working in an efficient manner, and I have a good relationship with some of the current faction members.

What do you want from us as a faction: Just to be a part of the community.

SixTooLit

Ingame Name: six2L

Time Zone: US EST

Drug Rank: DrugBaron

Online Time (/ot): 53 hours

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify):No, I've been a member of the mcdrugs community since 2015.

Previous Factions: FCS

Reasons you left: Disbanding of faction / end of map afk.

Why we should accept you over others: Already have a good connection with most members, and I am a grindaaaaah.

What do you want from us as a faction: A place to call home :)

DonkeyMulism556

Ingame Name: ryan105

Time Zone: GMT

Drug Rank: Grower (at the time im making this post)

Online Time (/ot): 14 hours

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no, i just last year (i think it was 1-2 years ago)

Previous Factions: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: because im good at creating decent farms and bases and trying my hardest to make sure the base and farm is always in good shape (and im prob going to spend most of my free time on the server)

What do you want from us as a faction: just to raid bases (if you do that) and thats it

tntommyboi96

Ingame Name: T3G1

Time Zone: Est

Drug Rank:chemist

Online Time (/ot):317 hrs

Do you have discord: yessir Tommy®#3293

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no been playing since 2019

Previous Factions: GoldClan,other small facs for auto farms

Reasons you left: reset

Why we should accept you over others: I would consider myself an active player and very involved in da community

What do you want from us as a faction: someone to do raids with and chill with

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: T3G1

Time Zone: Est

Drug Rank:chemist

Online Time (/ot):317 hrs

Do you have discord: yessir Tommy®#3293

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no been playing since 2019

Previous Factions: GoldClan,other small facs for auto farms

Reasons you left: reset

Why we should accept you over others: I would consider myself an active player and very involved in da community

What do you want from us as a faction: someone to do raids with and chill with
DENIED - Banned Player

Last edited:

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: ryan105

Drug Rank: Grower (at the time im making this post)

Online Time (/ot): 14 hours

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no, i just last year (i think it was 1-2 years ago)

Why we should accept you over others: because im good at creating decent farms and bases and trying my hardest to make sure the base and farm is always in good shape (and im prob going to spend most of my free time on the server)

What do you want from us as a faction: just to raid bases (if you do that) and thats it
DENIED - Not enough OT, please feel free to reapply in 2 weeks!

JakeFrmStateFram

2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: JakeFrmStateFram

Time Zone: CST

Drug Rank: KingPin

Online Time (/ot): 347h30min

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): honestly not sure might have use to played under a different account or this one but first one back from a 2 year Minecraft break

Previous Factions: it was called retards or something like that

Reasons you left: it was simply used to help someone raid a base

Why we should accept you over others: I would be a great addition to the faction 1 because i am as active as i possibly can be I'm very self sufficient in my farming ive had very little to no help building what i have. I have many years of Minecraft playtime under my belt. I work my butt off on my own as it is and honestly am extremely proud to say i got to where I am alone and I'm continuing to expand on my own.

What do you want from us as a faction: Honestly i want people to play with talk with and work together with not that I have to have those but makes the game more enjoyable. I simply want others to work with.

Also id like to say thank you for your time and consideration

~JakeFrmStateFram

SapWasTaken

Ingame Name: SapWasTaken

Time Zone:est

Drug Rank: chemist

Online Time (/ot): 301hrs 49mins

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): yes

Previous Factions: rename

Reasons you left: the member were stupid idiots and caused problems with te most powerful factions in the server and im sick of being raided and losing shit

Why we should accept you over others: i have alot of knowladge and i kinda spend alot of irl money on mcdrugs and i enjoy farming

What do you want from us as a faction: i just want to pvp sometimes and i want to just be able to play mcdrugs and farm and run rugs and mules thats all

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: QuintaLegatum

Time Zone: EST

Drug Rank: Prestige 1 Grower

Online Time (/ot): 963 hours

Do you have discord: Yes, Quinta#7537

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No, I played some back in 2018

Why we should accept you over others: I have a good amount of experience and resources that could be used to help the faction. I am also willing to invest time into the faction (base bulding, farming, etc.) when needed.

What do you want from us as a faction: I would like to learn from other players how to improve my own farms and bases, in addition to any other advice that could help me in game. I'm also interested in having some other players that I could team with for supply drops or The Void in Pit.
ACCEPTED - We will reach out on discord. Welcome to the Garden of Eden!

Blueboi21

Template--

Ingame Name: Blueboi21

Drug Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 11h

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no i played alot last map

Previous Factions: alcatraz(fac disaperard) retirement (they didnt want me i was like on trial)

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others: i can pvp and cannon.

What do you want from us as a faction: nootle and cannon thingy mabobs uno?

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: JakeFrmStateFram

Time Zone: CST

Online Time (/ot): 347h30min

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): honestly not sure might have use to played under a different account or this one but first one back from a 2 year Minecraft break

Previous Factions: it was called retards or something like that

Reasons you left: it was simply used to help someone raid a base

Why we should accept you over others: I would be a great addition to the faction 1 because i am as active as i possibly can be I'm very self sufficient in my farming ive had very little to no help building what i have. I have many years of Minecraft playtime under my belt. I work my butt off on my own as it is and honestly am extremely proud to say i got to where I am alone and I'm continuing to expand on my own.

What do you want from us as a faction: Honestly i want people to play with talk with and work together with not that I have to have those but makes the game more enjoyable. I simply want others to work with.

Also id like to say thank you for your time and consideration

~JakeFrmStateFram
ACCEPTED - Please contact us in-game or on discord and welcome to The Garden of Eden!

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: SapWasTaken

Time Zone:est

Drug Rank: chemist

Online Time (/ot): 301hrs 49mins

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): yes

Previous Factions: rename

Reasons you left: the member were stupid idiots and caused problems with te most powerful factions in the server and im sick of being raided and losing shit

Why we should accept you over others: i have alot of knowladge and i kinda spend alot of irl money on mcdrugs and i enjoy farming

What do you want from us as a faction: i just want to pvp sometimes and i want to just be able to play mcdrugs and farm and run rugs and mules thats all
DENIED - Applied to another faction. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks!

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Template--

Ingame Name: Blueboi21

Drug Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 11h

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no i played alot last map

Previous Factions: alcatraz(fac disaperard) retirement (they didnt want me i was like on trial)

Reasons you left:

Why we should accept you over others: i can pvp and cannon.

What do you want from us as a faction: nootle and cannon thingy mabobs uno?
DENIED - Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks!

Last edited:

ItzLxxcky

Template--

Ingame Name:

Time Zone: Central

Drug Rank: Kingpin I

Online Time (/ot): 787 Hours

Do you have discord: Yes, poob#0480

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: Dinonuggies, Resilience

Reasons you left: I left Dinonuggies because I didn't like the lack of initiative they showed while building bases. Nothing got done, nor did anyone actually do anything (at least while I was there, no hate to the faction). I'm leaving Resilience because we have grown inactive. I'm finding my motivation to play again and plan on grinding whenever I get the chance.

Why we should accept you over others: I have a good work ethic and a good bit of free time. I have good experience and am willing to manual farm for hours on end!

What do you want from us as a faction: Cooperation, conversation, and a team. I would like to have people to work and chat with while I farm and build.

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Template--

Ingame Name:

Time Zone: Central

Drug Rank: Kingpin I

Online Time (/ot): 787 Hours

Do you have discord: Yes, poob#0480

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: Dinonuggies, Resilience

Reasons you left: I left Dinonuggies because I didn't like the lack of initiative they showed while building bases. Nothing got done, nor did anyone actually do anything (at least while I was there, no hate to the faction). I'm leaving Resilience because we have grown inactive. I'm finding my motivation to play again and plan on grinding whenever I get the chance.

Why we should accept you over others: I have a good work ethic and a good bit of free time. I have good experience and am willing to manual farm for hours on end!

What do you want from us as a faction: Cooperation, conversation, and a team. I would like to have people to work and chat with while I farm and build.
ACCEPTED - Please contact us in-game or on discord and welcome to The Garden of Eden!

Kieboard

VIP+
Ingame Name: Kieboard

Online Time (/ot): 946hr

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): No. I have played every wipe since 2016

Previous Factions: n/a

Reasons you left: n/a

Why we should accept you over others: I enjoy playing this sever and work from home so i am constantly active as you can see from my /ot. I also have a lot to give and love digging out large holes for huge farms. + aLoan told me to apply :)

What do you want from us as a faction: a good solid network and learn a lot more than i already know.

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name:kSoren

Time Zone:EST

Drug Rank:prestige 1 Chemist

Online Time (/ot):330h

Do you have discord:yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no i started 2018

Previous Factions: Undisclosed

Reasons you left: i havent left yet, gotta find a new leader.

Why we should accept you over others: I can pvp and raid, um im sorta active and can log on whenever. I also am chill with most people in eden.

What do you want from us as a faction: i want friends who arent inactive.
(this is a serious app, im not fucking around)

Panepan

Ingame Name: Panepan

Time Zone: central time zone

Drug Rank: prestige 3 alchemist

Online Time (/ot): 1661 hours

Do you have discord: yes panepan#4393

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no this is my first map.

Previous Factions: none.

Reasons you left: none.

Why we should accept you over others: i will put aloe too the very top of lb no matter what/make money for the Leader.

What do you want from us as a faction: tbh just to have fun and help bring aloe to the top.

Last edited:

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Panepan

Time Zone: central time zone

Drug Rank: prestige 3 alchemist

Online Time (/ot): 1661 hours

Do you have discord: yes panepan#4393

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no this is my first map.

Previous Factions: none.

Reasons you left: none.

Why we should accept you over others: i will put aloe too the very top of lb no matter what/make money for the Leader.

What do you want from us as a faction: tbh just to have fun and help bring aloe to the top.
ACCEPTED - Please contact us in-game or on discord for an invite, Welcome to the Garden of Eden!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.