Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Eden Faction Recruitment 2021-2024

OptimusPrimeRDC

Ingame Name: OptimusPrimeRDC

Time Zone: PST

Chem Rank: Alchemist

Online Time (/ot): 31H (I know its low but im staying strong on the grind)

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): Yes but i used to play on McDrugs along time ago

Previous Factions: N/A

Reasons you left: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: I can help us be the next El Capo of McLabs

What do you want from us as a faction: Nothing its what i can help you with from simple task to complex task

Aloetic

2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: OptimusPrimeRDC

Time Zone: PST

Online Time (/ot): 31H (I know its low but im staying strong on the grind)

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): Yes but i used to play on McDrugs along time ago

Previous Factions: N/A

Why we should accept you over others: I can help us be the next El Capo of McLabs

What do you want from us as a faction: Nothing its what i can help you with from simple task to complex task
Denied. You do not meet our online time requirements. Please reapply once a greater understanding of the server is shown in your online time, application and gameplay.

Aloetic

2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: kFost

Time Zone: EST

Chem Rank: Junky (pres 3)

Online Time (/ot): 1,013 hours

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): No, i've been playing since like 2019

Previous Factions: Kittens

Reasons you left: Was advised by Parch to apply, looking for a new, active environment.

Why we should accept you over others: I've been playing mclabs for a decent amount of years, i've got good /ot, nothing on my /history, and i'm an averagely known player on the server.

What do you want from us as a faction: a friendly, active community, that i can thrive with!
Denied. Joined another faction. If you are looking for a faction at a later date, please reapply or contact an officer/co-leader.

Spidrr

Helper
Helper
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Template--

Ingame Name: Spidrr (Used to be LonelyButHigh etc.)

Time Zone: CST

Chem Rank: Technician

Online Time (/ot): 4 hours (I just joined this map, tryna be active again :), y'all know me, been part of MCD for years.)

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): No. Played multiple maps over like 5-6 years, took a long hiatus, thought I'd return.

Previous Factions: Eden mostly, some small ones. Been in Eden through multiple maps.

Reasons you left: Took a hiatus, pretty much stopped playing MC in general for a long while.

Why we should accept you over others: Y'all know me, when I'm active I can make a difference

What do you want from us as a faction: I know many players in Eden, have for a long time, and have been in Eden multiple maps. I trust the strong stature of the faction and the community within.

TeamPenD

Requirements:
(Having all of these requirements does not guarantee a spot in the faction)

• We would like you to have at least 100 hours of online time. Use /ot to check.

• We would like you to be at least Trainee rank.

• We would like you to not have any strong negative relationships with other players. We greatly rely on and appreciate our drama-less environment and will not stand for toxicity within the faction.

• Having Discord is a requirement as it is one of our main channels of communication.

• Be 16 years or older

*All joke applications will be deleted and result in possible forum punishments

Please copy and paste this template below and fill it out completely.

Template--

Ingame Name: TeamPenD

Time Zone: GMT+00

Chem Rank: Intern

Online Time (/ot): 1hr currently - Previously over 2000 hrs

Do you have Discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): No, I've been here since 2019

Previous Factions: Hive, Milk.

Reasons you left: Map Resets

Why we should accept you over others: I Have a lot of experience on MCLabs (MCDrugs) and I've gained a lot of knowledge while playing previously. I am a very dedicated individual and I will be completely devoted to Eden. I am no noob at this, I've put in the house and I plan to put them to good use with this faction. I feel that I could really help with Eden.

What do you want from us as a faction: As a faction, i would just love the support from fellow faction members

itzsavvyy

Template--

Ingame Name: itzsavvyy

Time Zone: Eastern

Chem Rank:biochemist

Online Time (/ot):31 hrs (new account just got back into it

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): no i played alot a few years back and a lot of hours

Previous Factions: none

Why we should accept you over others: I grind like crazy im looking to join a fac and grow within and help out where im needed

What do you want from us as a faction The family vibes and the oppurtunity to grow with yall and level up my experience on the server once again

Str8_Poopuh

Ingame Name: Str8_Poopuh

Time Zone: Eastern

Online Time (/ot): ~73 hours

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): yes

Previous Factions: hehe

Reasons you left: dead faction lol

Why we should accept you over others:
I'm a power gamer and I promise to do my best to keep Careless Bunny in line

What do you want from us as a faction: An intership (I need parental guidance to learn the ins and outs of the server)

Omni_R10T

Ingame Name:SmokerBaby412

Time Zone: UTC -5

Chem Rank: Assistant

Online Time (/ot): 1 hour

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): no i was a og member back when the server was called Mcdrugs back when the drug dealer route just use to be a street.

Previous Factions: Oilteam

Reasons you left: Disbanded

Why we should accept you over others: I am a very active member and even thought I just recently joined the server again i have my mvp and vip kits which i can use as a backup for pvp. I also have plenty experienceon this server and know how to be a team player and I really love to grind to get to the top rank and get the most amount of money and drugs.

What do you want from us as a faction: A team that will be active all the time so we can grind all night long and be very active with the community.

Omni_R10T

Ingame Name:SmokerBaby412

Time Zone: UTC -5

Chem Rank: Assistant

Online Time (/ot): 1 hour

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): no i was a og member back when the server was called Mcdrugs back when the drug dealer route just use to be a street.

Previous Factions: Oilteam

Reasons you left: Disbanded

Why we should accept you over others: I am a very active member and even thought I just recently joined the server again i have my mvp and vip kits which i can use as a backup for pvp. I also have plenty experienceon this server and know how to be a team player and I really love to grind to get to the top rank and get the most amount of money and drugs.

What do you want from us as a faction: A team that will be active all the time so we can grind all night long and be very active with the community.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.