WhoSaysImGay

Reason for ban xray (iron)

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Kamoh0alii

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? admin thought i was xraying

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? because i wasnt xraying, the iron i was mining is a big vain of ore, these type of veins were added to the 1.18 caves and cliffs update, when u mine 1 or 2 blocks it reveals more ore, ill attach a picture of how they look.
also i was recording, i cant attach the file idk why so heres the link:
moment of getting banned: youtu.be/6dINiT9ixiI
full clip before it: youtu.be/6NXN29qmIRM

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i understand and follow the rules

How can you ensure we can trust you again? because im innocent

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? please educate the admins about these type of veins, they were added in the caves and cliffs update and not a lot of people know about them, so this could get other innocent players banned. thank you!

Attachments

• tgeygfhvsn.jpg
    tgeygfhvsn.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
C

CraydorGM

Appeal denied. We've been watching you for a couple of days, you've already admitted to using a client, and your movements were not natural mining movements leading us to believe you're using some type of automine/pathfinding mod as well.

whosaysimgay

u guys actually believed when i said i was using a client?
when i was talking with the admins though the sign, they said "even i use wurst" so here i started joking with the admins and i said "i dont use wurst, i use meteor". moments later they asked me to xray for them and get diamonds, and i said im not on meteor rn tho, so it was clearly a joke.
about the movement, i have high ping and u can see clearly in the video that i was moving my cursor from block to block, almost identical to a robot/macros movement, with the lag it could look like i was using a pathfinding mod.
i respect the server and i get that u guys are just doing ur jobs, so if i dont get unbanned i understand.

adding to this: the moment i was banned i had already been connected to the server for over an hour or 2 so i couldnt switch to another client, so when i got banned the menu buttons were only: back to server list.
if i was on meteor there would be a reconnect and auto reconnect buttons.
so if the moment of weird movement happened in that hour or 2, heres my evidence defending my state..

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
u guys actually believed when i said i was using a client?
when i was talking with the admins though the sign, they said "even i use wurst" so here i started joking with the admins and i said "i dont use wurst, i use meteor". moments later they asked me to xray for them and get diamonds, and i said im not on meteor rn tho, so it was clearly a joke.
about the movement, i have high ping and u can see clearly in the video that i was moving my cursor from block to block, almost identical to a robot/macros movement, with the lag it could look like i was using a pathfinding mod.
i respect the server and i get that u guys are just doing ur jobs, so if i dont get unbanned i understand.

adding to this: the moment i was banned i had already been connected to the server for over an hour or 2 so i couldnt switch to another client, so when i got banned the menu buttons were only: back to server list.
if i was on meteor there would be a reconnect and auto reconnect buttons.
so if the moment of weird movement happened in that hour or 2, heres my evidence defending my state..
High latency does not affect your client-side camera movement, so that's not an excuse for your suspicious movement patterns.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.