Username:

In-Game Name: twinpenguinlord

Reason for ban Fishing Exploit

Length of ban: 24hr

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In Game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I dont know I was fishing and was teleported and banned.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I dont know what i did wrong. I have been up all night fishing against Brandino fighting for 3rd place.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess not fish, I dont understand.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Explain to me what the exploit is.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied

So i was noticed you climbed the Fishing week leader board quickly so i desided to check up on you. im not going to explain the details cause it will give other people the info on how to cheat the event. you being teleported was me just checking if you were using a auto fisher.

your rank in the fishing event will be removed if you are caught cheating during an event again you will be banned from all future events and get a longer ban then just the 1 day.

Appeal Denied

So i was noticed you climbed the Fishing week leader board quickly so i desided to check up on you. im not going to explain the details cause it will give other people the info on how to cheat the event. you being teleported was me just checking if you were using a auto fisher.

your rank in the fishing event will be removed if you are caught cheating during an event again you will be banned from all future events and get a longer ban then just the 1 day.
Im new to the server, almost one week in. Saw the fishing event and dedicated alot of time to it. The more I think about it, I understand what you mean and realize what I was doing wrong. Wont happen again. All of the fishing prior to today was legitimate, I messaged the #1 on the leaderboard about fishing late last night and he mentioned he got banned for an exploit, he didnt state what it was but now i assume it was for what i was doing.

Latest posts

Members online