Username:

In-Game Name: trochek

Reason for ban Xraying within logs

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Due to x-raying, going through walls and making my way to places which could seem quite obvious if a staff member was watching my moves.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? This is an alternative account that I was not aware alternative accounts weren't allowed. My other account that isn't currently Mojang verified. I have coordinates to the very base in which I was originally "caught". I have information to which farms are where considering I wanted to sell the items before someone went ahead and did it themselves. I also had access to the chestroom, which is where I was headed in the midst of my ban. I was told that there is original proof that I immediately dug to other bases and I'm truly not aware of this. Most of the bases in which I found originally were pre-exposed on the surface or had entities or surface damage above, hence having me dig down and discovering a base.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Moving forward I am able to take a shot at being more careful with my actions. I do not truly hold myself accountable for using X-ray cause I do not have a client on hand. I just want my actions to be acknowledged and made well aware I was not using any type of modification that helped me in my hunt for bases.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You are able to trust me again considering I don't personally use clients. I enjoy this server for what it is and moving forward and if requested, I'll provide evidence to show I am not using any blacklisted modifications. I'll be as upfront and truthful about my actions and how I move forward with base hunting but I don't truly understand how I was banned this one time.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? To the admins reviewing my appeal, I apologize for taking time out of your day to deal with this application. I do not consider myself a hacker and I'll stand by my actions of simply going to the bases I wanted to collect items from to build my own. There was and is no determined use of X-ray on my hand and I hope we can see things through moving forward.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Besides the base you were in there were multiple places in both farm-m and wild that you dug straight to, including a dungeon. These bases are of varying ages, and a good chunk of them didn't have surface entities or damage.

Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.