In-Game Name: Starfall120

Reason for ban Hacked client - xray second offense

Length of ban: permanently

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Apparently Xray

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? we found this stash legitimately there was evidence to it and same with the other one while we were mining in a cave. what happened in the past was already dealt with and should not easily sway another swift ban the second something seems off. the way we found the stashes. everyone leaves a trace, there was a weird obsidian pillar column we figured it was easier to go down first then up. the other "stash" I suppose had a 1x1 hole I found vein mining while making a tunnel. again, I would dig down first then up on that one since we are closer to bedrock than the surface.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? stop trying to look for people's loot

How can you ensure we can trust you again? the first ban was dealt with we got rid of what we had so it wouldn't happen again. I would really hope the staff would be the same about that without immediately assuming we have them on again the second we find something interesting for us. We both played a lot of faction servers in our past so we can find little details like the ones we found that lead us to the first stash.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? logs don't say all that happened.
its a little annoying trying to have fun in this server if anything you do can get you banned for suspected "xray"

Latest posts

Members online