Rwinde_

Reason for ban alt of luckyluuk112

Length of ban: permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you glucosedaddy

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? for being an alt of luckyluuk112

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? so I was playing at my school, where luckyluuk joined on too before he got perm banned, so I was just hanging around in spawn when glucose daddy msg me and asked if I knew luckyluuk112, I said yes and he asked me if I could prove it. until then he would ban me and the other players who joined on the school too. he asked if I could go in a discord call with him luckyluuk112 and me. I did that but. I and luckyluuk112 both couldn't hear him and he could hear one of us. after that call I asked him a few times if I could try it again but he didn't answer. so I waited a few days if he would answer but he hasn't until now. the call was 5 days ago. so that's why I'm now appealing here

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess not playing on the school ip again

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i can if you guys want go in a call again with luckyluuk112 discord tag: Rwinde_#7208

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Last edited:

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Please open a ticket in the discord and ask to be verified by another staff member if I'm not available when you are around. You will both need to join a call with any staff member and you can then get verified and unbanned if you are telling the truth.

Latest posts

Members online