Reason for ban Xray Accomplice

Length of ban: permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names i dont know it but i was banned before

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? because my friend was xraying

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? he's a irl friend and i was just doing that with him because he ask if I would join

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will delete my own xray texterpack

How can you ensure we can trust you again? you can watch me all the time if you guys want to

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? it wont happen again and if I knew I could be permanent banned I would have never done it. sorry btw for my bad inglish. And I just like playing on this server and btw if you guys decide to ban me please let me give my stuff to somoane else and then ban me cus I like giving stuff to new people. Thanks reading :)

Last edited:

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied. Ban appeals are for when you believe your ban was unfair or a mistake, not to apologise for any wrongdoing. You were given a second chance after your first ban, and the fact that you not only returned and xrayed again with multiple of your friends, but also admitting that you still have and use your xray texture pack is exactly why your ban is permanent. It will be lifted after our annual reset, and if you return and are involved with xray in any form you will face much more serious consequences

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.