Ravesnake

Username:

In-Game Name:
Ravesnake

Reason for ban Hacked client - Xraying logged proof

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) Ingame while i was a sleep

Staff who banned you: ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned?
No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Well to begin with i dont know if my ban comes from someone who reported a raid i did or if the guy who banned me tp to me and watched me. However when i use F3 to look for enteties i can agree it looks like your using X - Ray to find bases.. but you hove to look around to see enteties thats litreally how it works.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? As of now i did not get any warnings or reason why i got banned i was not online. I got banned the day before aswell by Misspatient and i explaind that this isnt true and i got unbanned.. but it seems like not everyone knows about that. However i understand that u all got jobs to do, but i want to know why im getting banned so i can atleast say against it cus now i have nothing to defend mt self with other then screen shots from my computer without hacks or the fact that i always digg down 2 by 2 cus i dont know where im going obvsly. I only use F3 and ./F map on to search for bases and that i can confirm

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Im not gonna change my play style, if you or other players think im hacking i just consider my self as a good raider. I only use ingame tools to help myself find bases and if ingame tools are availble thats not on me. However i will gladly take one of u on a rading trip to show how i work

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I allready got unbanned yester day from another one thinking i was hacking and i have contacted the owner myself about bugs and abuses i have found to prevent people to take advantage of those. and a hacker would never share such information with the owner right.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I want to say that.. i understand u got a job to do and im happy you are looking for hackers and abusers. But pleas next time at least contact me beofre banning so i get a chance to explain my self... cus i dont want to wait many hours everyday for the guy who banned to be online. and hopefully next time i wont get banned. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
I rolled back the base and there was no entities in the base at the time of you finding it. It was also not a claimed base so f map wouldnt have helped.

Ravesnake

I rolled back the base and there was no entities in the base at the time of you finding it. It was also not a claimed base so f map wouldnt have helped.
Well i dont know what base you are talkin about.. might have been a clue somewhere near ?

Ravesnake

Like whats the point of factions if u arent even allowed to find bases without getting banned and havin to explain yourself... you will be suprised how many people who leave clues close to their bases... anything from chopped trees or blocks that dosnt belong... everytime i see a clue i always digg straight down next to clue and if their is nothing there i build up to see if their is something in the sky right. But since you are not showing me the location where i was raiding the base u are talking about its no way i can tell u how i did it.. and that should be obvies. This is why i suggest u talking to me before u ban me and take me to the place of your crime scene and let me explain.... and then after that u can decide.. thats how fairplay works.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Ive done this long enough im aware of what people look at for bases to raid. there was nothing there to show that a base was below. And no i do not need to talk to you before i ban you.

Ravesnake

So what do you want me to say ? i cant defend my self because i dont know wich raid u are talkin aboutt.. i have done over 20 raids.. and you are just randomly banning me for one of them. and now we sit here and cant do anything about it because you dont want to tell me anything about the place this is going down. I understand why you suspect me and all of that but you are basicly giving me no way to defend my self here. i aint no cheater, i was simply looking for a way to get started and to bad for the guy i raided but thats how factions work.

Ive also done this for a long time.. i have over 13+ years faction raiding expirience.... but if u wont let me to the location i did the raid.. i cant explain how i found it and then you can just denie this appeal.

I have been sharing bugs and abuses i have found ingame to the owner to help out and no cheater would have done that.... im trying to be as friendly and helpfull as possible while trying to find raids and havin a overall good time. But beeing banned 2 times in a row dosnt make that any easier

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
you claimed you find them by f map or entities or by signs of the base on the surface. The base was not claimed so f map is out of the question. There was no entities in the base for you to of noticed it so that a no go again. There was no signs on the surface that would show there could be a base underground. how would you have found it then?

also your conversation with Xgoldenxs about how you find underground and sky bases is one reason you are banned. https://mc-drugs.com/wiki/Rules rule 1 read the 2nd *

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied

From your DM it seems you disagree with the rule. But it is the rule the staff set for the server.

Ravesnake

I didnt read the rules because i am not using hacks so why would i need to read the rules..... if you guys dosnt allow pie ray then dissable it. Dont make it my fault you guys cant disable an ingame tool.

if you dont want it there why is it there.

After XgoldenXs showd me the rules after i got banned i was like okey.. but they should have removed it then lol.

i think factions is all about building bases and raiding.... i was using inngame tools that you guys have on your server and that is totaly fair.

disable it and unban me how hard can that be

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.