Username:

In-Game Name: pogchamptmyt

Reason for ban Alt usage

Length of ban: 1 day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Using an alt.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Well I never knew I couldn't use alts.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not using alt accounts again.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? If I use alt account again you can perm ban me.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Please unban me, I was very bored while watching Breaking Bad, and if you know anything about Breaking Bad they cook meth. So I was like, "mh I wanna make and sell drugs", so I got on the drugmc minecraft server to farm drugs. And then I figured out that I need to be close to the drugs for them to grow. So I got an alt account and made it stand near my farm to just stand. And I didnt know that using an alt was bannable. So I'm sorry for breaking the rules, and i'll never do it again now that I know.

C

CraydorGM

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

You also lied to me when I asked you about it, stating it was your friend, and then your brother.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.