Username:

In-Game Name: Odd_monke

Reason for ban Hacked client - xray caught in the act

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Me and my friend stumbled across a random bass so we made a secret stash to get some loot when I tp to my stash and the other bass back and forth until the admin/mod came out of invisible and insta killed me and processed to ban me for false accusations of xray.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was false accusations of xraying just because I found a good stacked bass and I proceeded to make my own secret stash to transfer the loot form it to my thing. Since I had a home there and to my bass I teleported back and forth for a good 15-20 minutes to transfer the items when I would assume caught the attention to a staff suspecting I xrayed to some random bass. I was also using feather client so I think that made things look bad. (Feather client is like lunar client)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I would make sure to not teleport to a bass and other back and forth and take my time because I “looked suspicious” and use a different client for that server specifically.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I was host of a private Minecraft server for about two years and on the way I caught many of my friends xraying for diamonds, making illegals and one old friend of mine found my bunker with hacks. With that experience i know a lot of tricks to hide from cheaters and bass finders. Plus I find hacking in this block game isn’t the fun same experience as a normal legit world

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I would be really thankful for a unban and a player data back since I got lucky for a good find and I just think it was a miss understanding. And if the person reading this needs more information I would be happy to share. Thanks for your time.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Considering you staircased directly to a smaller base, in addition to 3dice being with you and having very blatant xray logs elsewhere, I found it more than likely that you were xraying.

Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.