Username:

In-Game Name: NicPWNs

Reason for ban X-Ray 2nd Offense

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-Game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for x-ray in Farm-M. I was already banned for a week before for this while I was away on vacation. I admit I was x-raying before the first time and learned my lesson and did not x-ray any more after that first ban. I think this may have been from a base I raided illegitimately before my first ban.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I think a base I raided in Farm-M before my first ban was discovered. After my first ban, of course I stopped X-raying and only stuck to raiding by finding claimed bases (/f map on) and digging down on the edge of the chunk in Farm-A or Wild, hoping I'd land into the edge of a base. I have not raided in Farm-M or really even teleported there recently. I think I should be unbanned because I have not x-rayed since my first ban and have been playing consistently and enjoying the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? As stated above, I have already taken measures to prevent this by learning my lesson after the first time.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Similar to above, I learned my lesson after the first ban and stopped. After the first ban I have continued to be very active on the server and committed to playing legitimately. I also purchased MVP++ (not that that makes up for anything), but I think it indicates that I stopped and it wouldn't make any sense for me to get banned for x-raying, buy a package, then just go right back to doing it.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I appreciate your time reading my appeal, and your prompt response. I'm looking forward to getting back on and playing soon (I'm addicted).

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
There are multiple unclaimed bases that you dug straight down into after your ban had expired. Appeal denied.

NicPWNs

Hi willifolts,

Thank you for the quick reply. Kindly, do you mind double-checking? Or can we have a further discussion about this? I think something is mixed up here, and I truly don't believe I deserve this second ban. I promise I'm not trying to pull one over on you all.

After my ban, I don't think I even raided anyone for a few days because I was grinding on Fishing Week and relocating all of my junk to a new vault. Only this past week did I start raiding again, and I only found claimed bases that I hoped to get lucky on the edges of. Some of these I claimed over (because they were low on power), and then unclaimed all. Maybe that's where some of this is coming from? But regardless, the x-raying stopped a long time ago and I feel it's unfair for me to be banned again when I stopped and was enjoying the server normally.

I really hope we can figure this out. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online