Username:

In-Game Name: Milliyals

Reason for ban Xray proof in logs

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Craydor

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I have absolutely no idea I genuinely believe this was a mistake. I’ve raided 2-3 bases perhaps you mistook it for xraying but I have not once xrayed. I have also been trenching out a base perhaps that set off some kind of X-ray alert on your guys’ end.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I have never once used any cheats on Minecraft on any server been playing since 2010 never been banned on any server. I believe this was a mistake

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? You can screen share me at any given moment ever I do not mind

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Screen-share whenever you’d like I don’t mind at all just hope after the first few random checks you’d stop if not it’s alright too

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I know that this was a mistake as I have never once cheated on your server or any other server. Definitely a miss understanding and hope you guys could review and see that.

C

CraydorGM

Feel free to explain the multiple homes you had set above bases.
Bases, that mind you, were then raided by someone you teleported to and from with.
Bases that wouldn't have been visible from the surface, no entities, and people not in them.

milliyals

Yes, I have bought coordinates of bases off of other player that I am camping out and waiting for them to get more items. The players that sold me a few of these coords may or may not have xrayed it? Perhaps there were players on line when they were there? Perhaps there were entities in some of the bases. Bottom line is I was banned for X-ray. I have never xrayed anything in Minecraft or your server and would like to be unbanned.

C

CraydorGM

Feel free to provide any evidence that you bought coordinates, and from what player. You can message them to me on Discord. Do not post any information with coordinates on here.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.