Username:

In-Game Name: Jdroppert

Reason for ban Doxxing

Length of ban: Perma

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you nikmt

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I said the real name of the nikmt in a /msg. And that might be interpreted for doxxing.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was trying to ask her to help me with a problem. The server lagged mid fall and it killed me somewhere random in /wild. I asked her if she could help me retrieve the items since it was not my fault I died. She said I should appeal at the discord, so I tried to ask her again, in a more personal manner. Just to try and see if there was any way she could help me. It was never my intention to doxx her informations, thats why I private messaged her. Still in hindsight that could still be considered as doxxing.

I have learned my lesson and I well treat staff with more regards. And if I have any further issues I will always go directly to discord with a ticket.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? In any further event in which I need help of a staff member, I will directly make a ticket on discord and patiently wait for them to take the time and help me.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I am a long term member of the MCDrugs community. I have always tried my best at sticking to the rules and being a nice community member. I have friends on this server, and I would not want to jeopardise my chances of not playing with them. I simply want to go back to my life on the server as it was and be better then before.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I would personally like to say my apoligies to nikmt.

Nik, I am sorry for making you feel uncomfortable, I was trying to be personal and I shouldn't have done that. I am sorry and I hope you can forgive me.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
We take doxxing very seriously on this server, and you mentioning a staff members full name and alluding to knowledge of her age is not something we will take lightly. You were told how to resolve an issue, and you stepped out of line to pressure a mod to do something that is entirely out of their power.

Appeal Denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.