Username:

In-Game Name: grebdlogneb

Reason for ban Hacked client

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you dan0308

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? A player made me say a bunch of stupid stuff with a hacked client i dont know maybe they thought i was copying them

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? because i did not hack

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i didnt hack someone else made me say stuff with their client

How can you ensure we can trust you again? ban the guy that did it

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied - Hacked clients can't make you do something in chat. What you were doing is a feature of a Minecraft spam bot, however, if you return in 7 days, make sure you join without a client. Thank!

grebdlogneb

I dont have a client i dont even know how to download hax i dont have spam bot. when you say hacked cleints cant make you do something in chat then why was i banned for hacked client when my ban was chat based

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
what it means is no hack client can force another player to post something in chat or control another players actions. this means the hacked client is on your side. as Dan has said come back in 7 days without the hacked client.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.