Username:

In-Game Name: DumDiscordKitten

Reason for ban Hacked client - Xraying logged proof / VPN

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Using a vpn, I didn't x-ray so idk what proof that would be :( I only go to base that I can see from surface and /rtp so idk how I'm x-ray but I know all the bases I gone to so I can say why I got x-ray but I don't have it

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I didn't know vpn wasn't allowed and I use vpn for all p2p connections so I should be unbanned because I didn't know that

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not use a vpn

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Because I didn't know I couldn't use one and I won't do it again

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I'm sorry I used a vpn next time I will not use one these youtubers should stop promoting vpns because everyone hates them :( and also it was really hard to find this appeal page because it says a link but it was wrong but I'm really really sorry for vpn

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

you dug straight down into 3 different bases. but i will shorten it to a 7 day ban for the Xraying. but if you come back with a vpn again i will re issue the ban.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.