In-Game Name: D555

Reason for ban X-Ray

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? X-RAY

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i was caught x-raying

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? it was foolish of me to use a hacked client and i did for an hour or so, but this was once my favourite server and i donated alot on my original account "Raapz" and "IrApaZz" but from now on i will never use my hacked client on MCDrugs i just want to play the server and donate some more. im sorry this is had to happen and make sure it never happens again

How can you ensure we can trust you again? All files for the hacked client have been deleted and never going to be installed, it was a one time thing i have never used a client before nor have i ever been warned/muted/kicked/banned on this server before im really sorry.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? sorry for my actions, it wont happen again, i really want to play the server and buy a rank to continue my adventure on MCDrugs, again im really sorry about this and it wont happen again.

d555

I'd also like to say what i did was wrong so im not expecting to be unbanned straight away, what i did was wrong, but if it was possible to make the sentence shorter so i could play soon, appreciate the time and effort. sorry

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

d555

Hey GoodChum_ thanks for the quick reply, but looking at some other Ban appeals ive notice some people have been banned for x-ray with a certain ban time frame and not been banned perm, i noticed here on this ban appeal that he admitted to xray and got a 1 week ban and hes ban appeal got approved? as this was a foolish decision on my behalf i only xrayed once in my whole time of minecraft and it was not a good decision and nor do i want to continue to do so, if you could please have a look into it and see if you can arrange something so i could play the server again that would be amazing. again i appreciate your time.

Ban Appeal - NicPWNs​

d555

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Other Xray bans are not the same as your own and have different siutations around them. Your ban was changed to a perm based on the fact you were using a VPN. There is no need to arranage anything, enjoy your time off the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.