Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - AcesPersonalVendetta

Username:

In-Game Name: nickonator1

Reason for ban personal vendetta ('no intent to play')

Length of ban: 4 all of eternity

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace of spades

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? N word in public chat, ace

Why do you think you were banned? ace didnt like me trash talking him in private messages to another user. i was playing, and intended to keep on playing after sending some private messages so 'no intent to play' is an excuse

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i like free speech but i didnt know i could be banned for what i private message consensually with a nother user - even if the other user doesnt mind it

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? suck cock

How can you ensure we can trust you again? ill suck a lot of cock

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? admins are gods. they can false ban and have no punishment. that is cock-suck-worthy. ive been on and off mcdrugs since 2016 and i sincerely regret everything ive done. i should have never PM'd another user talking bad of an admin.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied

you spam messaging a player what you were will not be tolerated on this server. Go play some where els, we dont need a cancerours little child like yourself on are server.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.