Reason for ban Exploits

Length of ban: Permanant

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you parcheesi

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned?
I believe this was why I was banned.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was trying to grind cash and I didn't consider the consequences. I was unaware that the ban time was permanent, but was aware that what I was doing was wrong. I agree that I should be banned because what I did was againts the rules, but I really love playing and would be greatful if this ban could be reduced to temporary.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I would report exploits like this to staff and ensure that they don't happen in the future. I am good at finding bugs and have found a few in previous maps.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I reported a few glitches last map, as well as recently I reported one to dakota regarding expanding the region in the prison to cover the toilet, as it wasnt covered in the prison region.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I appologise, I really didn't intend to ruin the game for others... I was gready and angry that I kept loosing all of my loot to police with fast horses and was selfish and decided to abuse this. I am 100% aware that what I did was wrong and deserve to be banned, but I would still love to play at some stage this map and help fix future bugs and issues, so what I would ask for this to be moved from permanent to temporary if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CraydorGM

Stop explaining exploits in this post. This is a public post and others can see it.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Because of your knowledge of what you were doing and a clear understanding that what you were doing was wrong, your ban will not be revoked. You will not be blacklisted because of the lack of severity with this exploit, however, any future exploit abuse will result in a blacklist ban. You will be unbanned at the beginning of next map.

-Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.