2021 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
In-Game name: fluxxxxx
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Prestige 1 Chemist
Donor Rank: MVP++
Online time? (type /ot in game): 357 hours
Discord?: flux#0971
Timezone?: CST
How often do you play?: Typically every day/every other day.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Dystopian
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Couple maps ago, Vanguard and Aegis.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build/fish, finding ways to make good money that isn't from selling drugs.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):
- Pvp: 3: Sadly I am the proud owner of a trackpad.
- Building: 8-9: Love building stuff for people and making palettes for base/vault themes, also a pretty good sand slave if needed.
- Autofarms: 4-5: I know basic redstone, but haven't ever had the desire to build an autofarm for myself since farming is far from my primary source of income. Could certainly pick it up quick.
Why do you want to join the faction: I was mostly inactive last couple maps and was hesitant coming back, but I've befriended a couple Rev members and have really appreciated their help/kindness through a mostly solo run. I had a lot of fun in factions back in the day, and I think lack of a faction is probably the reason I've been inactive for a few maps. Plus, MCD gets new faces every day and Rev has a lot of the old ones I've been playing around for years, or at least names that I know well. I haven't had a strong sense of camaraderie since playing solo for obvious reasons, but I feel as if I've build good relationships with current Rev members and helping a group of people I already like would come naturally.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: Bag, Lrl, Crusher
application accepted msg galaktias ingame to be invited to the faction

Bibilotime

In-Game name: Bibilotime
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mule
Donor Rank: none?
Online time? (type /ot in game): 17m (im new)
Discord?: Bibilo#7273
Timezone?: CST
How often do you play?: Id say ima play alot
What other factions have you been in this map if any: NOne
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): My personal one (cant remeber name)
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farm
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP: 6 Building:7 Autofarm:5
Why do you want to join the faction: Want a faction for a boost and want to help out
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: poopshower

Mac_Milller

Contributor
In-Game name: Mac_Milller
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Junky
Donor Rank: vip+ (might fuck around and buymvp+ this week)
Online time? (type /ot in game): it says 1262 hours but ive only had maybe 30 minutes this map so i guess it carried over or something.
Discord?: MacMiller#6627
Timezone?: CST/ central time
How often do you play?: I just hopped on and haven't been on since Christmas really but I'm looking to change that. I'm really looking forward to playing again consistently and doing some fac work.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: n/a
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): last map I was in the cartel with conches and a few other players.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): besides raiding, my favorite thing to do would be helping build, regardless of whether its just walls or actual farms.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP-3(sadly I'm dogshit), Build-7( I enjoy busy work and helping anyone with basically anything) autofarms-6( I used to have some farm blueprints somewhere but I havent really fucked around with redstone since the server was on like 1.12 so I gotta be honest and say I probably will have some catching up to do. I'm a quick learner tho so it should not take to long to get the experience.
Why do you want to join the faction: I have sort of been looking for an experience that mimics the one I had when I first joined the server back in 2017. I got to talk to a lot of people and make good friends, some of whom I am still friends with. This faction is packed with familiar faces that I once cracked jokes with and I couldn't help but feel that this is the right decision. Aside from that, I truly do enjoy helping people with basically anything. I enjoy getting to know people just by seeing how they work and giving a hand.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: of course.
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: none, but if you gave me a day I'd have an answer for this.
( I understand it is risky to just mindlessly accept Junkies or people new to the map in the faction, so I understand if this application gets put on hold or even denied. I'm more than willing to talk in voice chat and just vibe with whoever so that you all can hopefully get to know me better.)

RAT_IRL_LMFAO

In-Game name: RAT_IRL_LMFAO
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist
Donor Rank: None (can get if needed)
Online time? (type /ot in game): 41 Hours
Discord?: Godae#9999
Timezone?: New Zealand Standard Time
How often do you play?: 10+ Hours daily ATM
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Building my farm in Farm-M and mule runs. Up for anything though
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 7/7/5
Why do you want to join the faction: Meet new people, improve my knowledge on how to improve my farms (I am fast learner). Contribute to the clan-based environment as well as step into the PVP aspect of the server.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: cmonBrug

PyRo19k

In-Game name: PyRo_FX
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Prestige 1 Rasta
Donor Rank: MVP
Online time? (type /ot in game): 535 Hours
Discord?: PyRo#5964
Timezone?: Mountain Time From Calgary AB
How often do you play?: at least 4-5 times a week
What other factions have you been in this map if any: GamersLocked
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): N/A
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I enjoy PVP and farming and running drugs
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP 5/10, Building 6/10 and farming 10/10
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to be part of a strong faction that I can make even better with my hard work and dedication to the server!
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: Galaktias

relaxed_vibes

VIP
In-Game name: Mrvvibes
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Prestige 1 drugcartel
Donor Rank: vip
Online time? (type /ot in game):499h 23m
Discord?: Mr.Vibes#4617
Timezone?: MST
How often do you play?: 4+ days a week
What other factions have you been in this map if any: gamerslocked
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): farm, the pit, redstone work.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp 7/10. building 9/10. auto farms 7/10.
Why do you want to join the faction: rev is the best fac in the sever and theres lots of great players already in the fac that i have talked to.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes.
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: N/A

kelapsar

2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Second Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Mac_Milller Mrvvibes and PyRo_FX accepted, msg me when you see me online for an invite to the faction

PoLar

In-Game name: PoLar1C3
Drug Rank / Cop Rank:Kingpin
Donor Rank:VIP
Online time? (type /ot in game):290hrs 11 mins
Discord?: PoLar#0001
Timezone?:MST
How often do you play?:2-3 times a week
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Gamers Locked
What factions have you been in last map (if you played):N/A
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):Build
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms) Pvp:7, Building:9, Autofarms 6
Why do you want to join the faction: Looking to learn from the best and more people to play with
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: mrvvibes

CuteNaomi

In-Game name: CuteNaomi
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mass Producer
Donor Rank: MVP++
Online time? (type /ot in game): 28 hours
Discord?: Yes
Timezone?: EST
How often do you play?:Daily In the morning and the middle of the night
What other factions have you been in this map if any:
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):build and farm and sell stuff in the auction house
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):pvp 4 building 8 autofarms 2.
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to find group where i have something to do and actually feel safe when i build a farm
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: N/a

cj_killerz69

In-Game name: cj_killerz69
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Grower
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): 225h 28m
Discord?: Sneaky_Sans#9453
Timezone?: Mst
How often do you play?: Everyday from 7pm to 12 or 3
What other factions have you been in this map if any: My own faction, ShneakyShneaky
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Mining and harvesting
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 2, 4, 1
Why do you want to join the faction: Because I was just backstabbed by a faction member, I want protection, and I can do monotnous tasks.
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: None

Last edited:

ducky_the_great

In-Game name: ducky_the_great
Drug Rank / Cop Rank:i am no cop but my rank is dealer
Donor Rank:
Online time? (type /ot in game): most of the day no specific time
Discord?: my discord is ducky_the_great
Timezone?: na east
How often do you play?: most of the day
What other factions have you been in this map if any: none
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): pvp and build
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp 6 building 5 and auto farm 4
Why do you want to join the faction: cause it is a cool faction
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: paper did

pat_2000

In-Game name:pat_2000
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: kingpin
Donor Rank:nothing atm
Online time? (type /ot in game): 54 hours but only been playing for 3 days
Discord?: yes
Timezone?:EU utc-1
How often do you play?: often
What factions have you been in last map (if you played):didn't play
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):manual farming, pvp
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp-8-10 building-4-10 autofarms-6-10.
Why do you want to join the faction:I would like to join this faction as I can learn how i can Improve, to then make the faction more powerful also to make friends that i can chill with :)
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: YES

The player that recommended you to the faction: I don't know

Last edited:

DuckyOnTTV

In-Game name: Duxkzy
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Producer
Donor Rank: Non
Online time? (type /ot in game): 74hrs
Discord?: yes - Duxkzy#5784
Timezone?: GMT
How often do you play?: Atleast 2 hours weekdays, 4 weekends
What other factions have you been in this map if any: My personal faction - Big Daddies
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): My friend's faction - LadsOfSwag
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build farms/getting the bag
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 7/10 - 8/10 - 6/10
Why do you want to join the faction: Want to expand my knowledge of the ins and outs of the game and would like to make some more mates.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: I do
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: No-one

BomboTheWise

In-Game name: BomboTheWise
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker
Online time? (type /ot in game): 13 hours at writing
Discord?: @bombo#3337
How often do you play?: Daily
What other factions have you been in this map if any: A personal one but other than that, none.
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build and manual-farm. Also, grind mobs in Pit.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): Pvp-6/7 Building-8/9 Autofarms-3 (Total trash but I can follow a guide real well lol)
Why do you want to join the faction: I want the experience. I've been in factions in years prior but never one in MCDrugs
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes, absolutely.
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: None. I saw this in the server faction recruitment list.

EliteNoob_

In-Game name: EliteNoob_
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mule
Online time? (type /ot in game): 5 hours as of writing this
Discord?: EliteNoob #9612
How often do you play?: I am willing to play every day
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Designing efficient farms
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP 5 Building 6 Autofarms 9
Why do you want to join the faction: From what I understand this faction is one of the best, and I want to join a faction that I can stay in throughout my whole career playing this server. I don't like the idea of changing factions often, so I want to join one I can stay with for good.
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: None

MTP

In-Game name: MTP
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Junky
Donor Rank:
Online time? (type /ot in game): 15hrs 46min
Discord?: DICK #6076
How often do you play?: EVERYDAY
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build, autofarm, etc
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):
(5/10 PvP) (9/10 Building) (7/10 Autofarm)
Why do you want to join the faction:I want a solid faction to play with I dislike the early game and just want to be at the top.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: I DO!
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: myself

SkylordCross

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game name: skylord_tacco
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: smuggler
Donor Rank: n/a
Online time? (type /ot in game):13hrs
Discord?: Okami21#3591
Timezone?: AEST
How often do you play?: most days
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): progress my farms and gear
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp: 4 building:6 autofarms:6
Why do you want to join the faction: im a new player to the server and im looking to further improve my knowledge of the server and also to make some friends
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: none

Last edited:

Fnatic_Potato

In-Game name: Fnatic_Potato
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Kingpin/Don't Know Don't Care
Donor Rank: N/A
Online time? (type /ot in game): 102 hours 53 mins
Discord?: BigBuddis#2125
Timezone?: Eastern Standard Time
How often do you play?: Daily(2-6 hours)
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Takingyoshit
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): N/a
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): FARM
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 6/ 8/ 8
Why do you want to join the faction: Need a group, my friends got bored. Hence my old faction gone
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: Flux

Father_Brown

In-Game name: Father_Brown
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: KingPin
Online time? (type /ot in game): 34Hrs
Discord?: Father Brown シ#6860
How often do you play?: Everyday unless notified otherwise
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None just my own with friend
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): wasnt on last map but played on server like 6 years ago
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farm/accumulate $$$/Mule runs
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp 4-10/building 7-10/autofarms 3-10 (But can learn):
Why do you want to join the faction: Looking to get into a faction and build friendships
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: ALostPaperBag

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.