Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

[OPEN] Ares Faction Recruitment (2023-2024)

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
1687404138332.png

Ares Recruitment Page
Ares Faction Information:
  • Ares is a faction ran by multiple leaders who are multiple year veterans of the game, including Libxrty, Corresponding, Risingstar89, JoesephObama, Draydenisbeast, NeroJ_, and UrethraShredder
  • We are an all-around oriented faction, meaning we are proficient in farming, pvping, base building and more.
  • If you have any questions, feel free to DM libxrty on discord, or /mail send Libxrty in game.
  • Faction Ranks, Farm Access, and Vault Access are gained based off trust we have in you, to gain trust; be loyal to your faction, be contributive and be a competent human.
  • Discord: https://discord.gg/8suvFdGuS3 - Applications are also taken here if you don't want to apply on the forums!

PREFERENCES:
Unlike many factions we do not require anything out of you; however, please try to keep the following statistics:

More than 48 hours online time.
Active in chat and in discord.
A good reputation, this means not being toxic, and being a competent human in chat.
Maintain some form of activity throughout the map, exceptions can be made.

TEMPLATE:

What is your IGN?:

How old are you?:

What is your time zone?:

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check)

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable):

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.)

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction?

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Thank you for applying to Ares! We hope to see you in our discord :)

Last edited:

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
IGN: SimplySimpy
Time zone: EST
OT: 3 hr
Prev Fac exp: haven't been in any other fac
I'd be willing to invest in the game with both time and money. I will help build and be a productive member.
Application is ON HOLD. Please be active in chat and our discord with our members, please DM me at landon!#0001 to speak with me further. :)

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
IGN: SimplySimpy
Time zone: EST
OT: 3 hr
Prev Fac exp: haven't been in any other fac
I'd be willing to invest in the game with both time and money. I will help build and be a productive member.
Application has been DENIED due to lack of activity and lack of communication with Medusa. Feel free to re-apply in two weeks :)

DemonicSympathy

2023 Gold Founder
What is your IGN?: DemonicSympathy

How old are you?: 27

What is your time zone?: Pacific

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check) 25h 40 minutes (after reset)

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable): Analyst / MVP+

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) Base Building, Redstone, Labor (mining)

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction? N/A

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I like to be a team player and help a faction rise to the top.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
What is your IGN?: DemonicSympathy

How old are you?: 27

What is your time zone?: Pacific

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check) 25h 40 minutes (after reset)

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable): Analyst / MVP+

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) Base Building, Redstone, Labor (mining)

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction? N/A

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I like to be a team player and help a faction rise to the top.
Accepted :)

axzdbd

What is your IGN?: axzdbd

How old are you?: 15

What is your time zone?: GMT+6

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check) 1hr 47min :p

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable): Ingame rank : junky. Donor rank: VIP+

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) I am good at pvp and farming.

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction?
I have not been in any factions this season because i just joined but i was in eden previously

I believe i can add a valuable set of skills into the faction. I have had experiences from other renowned factions too

Thank you for applying to Medusa! We hope to see you in our discord :)

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
What is your IGN?: axzdbd

How old are you?: 15

What is your time zone?: GMT+6

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check) 1hr 47min :p

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable): Ingame rank : junky. Donor rank: VIP+

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) I am good at pvp and farming.

I have not been in any factions this season because i just joined but i was in eden previously

I believe i can add a valuable set of skills into the faction. I have had experiences from other renowned factions too

Thank you for applying to Medusa! We hope to see you in our discord :)
Accepted :)

Rue

What is your IGN?: Mypuppyrue

How old are you?: 21

What is your time zone?: GMT/BST

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check) 3 hours (I only just joined back today and am happy to wait until my time is higher. But I am pretty active once I join.

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable): Assistant

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) Base Building, Selling, Farming, Mining

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction? From what I can remember I have been in Eden, Milk, Exile and Aegis (in the last 3 years) though I have probably been in more but cannot remember as I have been playing MClabs maps since 2017. I left due to Resets.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have played MClabs for around 6 years and have been active every year. I am friendly with a lot of players and don't think I have any beef with anyone. I am chill and happy to do monotonous work and really just help out.

Last edited:

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
What is your IGN?: Mypuppyrue

How old are you?: 21

What is your time zone?: GMT/BST

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check) 3 hours (I only just joined back today and am happy to wait until my time is higher. But I am pretty active once I join.

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable): Assistant

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) Base Building, Selling, Farming, Mining

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction? From what I can remember I have been in Eden, Milk, Exile and Aegis (in the last 3 years) though I have probably been in more but cannot remember as I have been playing MClabs maps since 2017. I left due to Resets.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have played MClabs for around 6 years and have been active every year. I am friendly with a lot of players and don't think I have any beef with anyone. I am chill and happy to do monotonous work and really just help out.
On hold, add me on discord at landon !!#0001 so we can talk further :)

DaGermanAmerican

VIP+
What is your IGN?:
UrbanBlaze

How old are you?:

What is your time zone?:
CST

336 when you read this lol

Prestige I banking in the lower ranks, gold, mvp+

Building, Farming, mcmmo, Money making and spending, im trash at pvp so like pls dont fight me (okay with a bow tho)

oh lordy, many moons and maps, been here awhile, like 2015ish

im on, active in the cords, oh and i got a beacon in my massive parking garage farm outpost. i got pit access, boosters, idk bro i just play the game, have a good time, i aint tryna be formal im just here to be me and maybe do fun shit with others

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
What is your IGN?:
UrbanBlaze

How old are you?:

What is your time zone?:
CST

336 when you read this lol

Prestige I banking in the lower ranks, gold, mvp+

Building, Farming, mcmmo, Money making and spending, im trash at pvp so like pls dont fight me (okay with a bow tho)

oh lordy, many moons and maps, been here awhile, like 2015ish

im on, active in the cords, oh and i got a beacon in my massive parking garage farm outpost. i got pit access, boosters, idk bro i just play the game, have a good time, i aint tryna be formal im just here to be me and maybe do fun shit with others
Accepted.

This being said, our recruitment page is now CLOSED for the time being, thanks to everyone that applied in here or our discord, we'll let y'all know when recruitment is reopened!

HiImZanko

What is your IGN?: HiImZanko

How old are you?: 23

What is your time zone?: GMT +2

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check) 9 hours (didn't play last map)

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable): Assistant/Mvp+

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) Honestly anything but PvP

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction? 2020 Hydrazine 2021 Hive

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I'm reliable and plan to be more active on the server since I finaly have time to play

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
What is your IGN?: HiImZanko

How old are you?: 23

What is your time zone?: GMT +2

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check) 9 hours (didn't play last map)

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable): Assistant/Mvp+

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) Honestly anything but PvP

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction? 2020 Hydrazine 2021 Hive

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I'm reliable and plan to be more active on the server since I finaly have time to play
On hold, please contact me on discord: landon !!#0001

Zack

What is your IGN?: ZackAhjin

How old are you?: 17

What is your time zone?: CEST

What is your online time? 180h

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? P1| Director, VIP+

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) Grind, base building and good at building connections.

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction? Fallen, took a break from the game, and faction was having some issues anyway.

Because i am currently Prestige 1 and on the edge of becoming prestige 2, i have currently sold 18.8 million chems and am only expecting to have that number grow quickly. ThadiusNorton told me that i would be a good fit for this faction, and that he respects the people involved.

CherryNL

What is your IGN?: CherryNL

How old are you?: 25

What is your time zone?: CEST UTC/GMT +2 hours.

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check) 23h 14 min.

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable): VIP+

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) I used to be a good pvp'er but its been a while. Now i spend most of my time building and creating farms. I'm always willing to learn new things whatever it takes to be a good faction member.

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction? None.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I describe myself as a loyal and honest player who is looking for a nice faction to play with and learn new things. I like to be involved in helping the faction with anything that has to be done.

If you have anymore questions, make sure to let me know!
Thankyou for your time.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
What is your IGN?: CherryNL

How old are you?: 25

What is your time zone?: CEST UTC/GMT +2 hours.

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check) 23h 14 min.

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable): VIP+

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) I used to be a good pvp'er but its been a while. Now i spend most of my time building and creating farms. I'm always willing to learn new things whatever it takes to be a good faction member.

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction? None.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I describe myself as a loyal and honest player who is looking for a nice faction to play with and learn new things. I like to be involved in helping the faction with anything that has to be done.

If you have anymore questions, make sure to let me know!
Thankyou for your time.
Denied

Latest posts

Members online