Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

[OPEN] Ares Faction Recruitment (2023-2024)

MuuBloo

What is your IGN?: MuuBloo

How old are you?: 14

What is your time zone?: GMT-4 (Ohio)

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check) 152h 40min

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable): Biochemist, MVP

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) I love building as in decorating and cool builds and Pvp im am better than average at pvp

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction? None Im 14 so its hard to join one

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am 14 so thats a reason you wouldnt but I believe that I am a pretty hard worker and if you would give me a goal I think I would do it for you, I also try to be friendly but I am a little toxic sometimes and I am trying not to be

Thank you for applying to Ares! We hope to see you in our discord :)

Novuscraft

What is your IGN?:
Novuscraft
How old are you?:
What is your time zone?:
PST
What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check)
33h
What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable):
Bioengineer
What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.)
farming
What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction?
none
Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have no reasons for you to pick me over applicants, but I hope that if I am picked that I will do everything to my ability to help.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
What is your IGN?:
Novuscraft
How old are you?:
What is your time zone?:
PST
33h
Bioengineer
farming
What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction?
none
I have no reasons for you to pick me over applicants, but I hope that if I am picked that I will do everything to my ability to help.
Denied

TheDarkOrder

What is your IGN?: TheDarkOrder

How old are you?: 21

What is your time zone?: CST

What is your online time? 261 hours 11 minutes

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable): Assistant/VIP

I would say my strong suit is base building, I can help out on builds and such. I really enjoy that too to a large extent.

Last map I was in Reclusive with one of your current members and this map no faction so far.

I think I have all the skillsets that are needed for a faction, I can do a little bit of everything. Basebuilding,pvp,farming,etc. I also have great communication skills when I'm not busy and can generally reply to messages,etc same day unless in certain circumstances.

P.S If any more information is needed please don't hesitate to contact me in game.

Floidity

What is your IGN?: Dvrty

How old are you?: 24

What is your time zone?: Central Standard

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check) 40 hours, but this is not my first map on the server, nor is my first time playing on a 'lab/drug' server.

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable): Prestiege 1 Engineer, MVP+

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) I am proficient in all skills, however I tend to excel in pvp as I have years of experience playing factions/kitpvp servers.

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction? None, I've always been a free roamer creating my own bases and would like to change it up this map.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have been playing drug servers since I was 12 years old. I started in 2012 on Drugcraft and that just sparked an interest in these types of servers and I could never get away from them. I've played in huge factions on well known faction servers including TheArchon, Saico, etc. I have excellent pvp skills which brings great game sense. I can put in long hours into the game most days as I love to grind so farming and base building is fun to me.

All in all; I am looking to join a faction that has the potential to bring out the best in me and I believe Ares is the right faction for me. Ps i was born in april, so I am an Ares :)

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
What is your IGN?: TheDarkOrder

How old are you?: 21

What is your online time? 261 hours 11 minutes

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable): Assistant/VIP

I would say my strong suit is base building, I can help out on builds and such. I really enjoy that too to a large extent.

Last map I was in Reclusive with one of your current members and this map no faction so far.

I think I have all the skillsets that are needed for a faction, I can do a little bit of everything. Basebuilding,pvp,farming,etc. I also have great communication skills when I'm not busy and can generally reply to messages,etc same day unless in certain circumstances.

P.S If any more information is needed please don't hesitate to contact me in game.
Accepted. Please DM "libxrty" on discord for info. :)

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check) 40 hours, but this is not my first map on the server, nor is my first time playing on a 'lab/drug' server.

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable): Prestiege 1 Engineer, MVP+

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) I am proficient in all skills, however I tend to excel in pvp as I have years of experience playing factions/kitpvp servers.

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction? None, I've always been a free roamer creating my own bases and would like to change it up this map.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have been playing drug servers since I was 12 years old. I started in 2012 on Drugcraft and that just sparked an interest in these types of servers and I could never get away from them. I've played in huge factions on well known faction servers including TheArchon, Saico, etc. I have excellent pvp skills which brings great game sense. I can put in long hours into the game most days as I love to grind so farming and base building is fun to me.

All in all; I am looking to join a faction that has the potential to bring out the best in me and I believe Ares is the right faction for me. Ps i was born in april, so I am an Ares :)
This is currently being discussed with leaders, on hold

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder

Accepted, please dm me on discord for more info :)

Joshua_Hall

What is your IGN?: Josh_Hall

How old are you?: 17

What is your time zone?: EST

What is your online time?: 144 hrs

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank?: Game Rank: Alchemist, Donor Rank: none

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) I doubt I'm the best pvper on the whole server but I would say I'm proficient in that. I don't really know much about building faction bases but I'd be more than willing to learn as I'm a relatively quick learner. I have built lots of different redstone things and farms of different types in my time playing the game and can usually pick up how to build new machines/farms pretty easily.

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction?: No previous factions.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I work harder than most, I am above average at pvp and other things, I'm friendly and accepting of pretty much anyone that isn't a dick to me, and I'm loyal.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
What is your IGN?: Josh_Hall

How old are you?: 17

What is your time zone?: EST

What is your online time?: 144 hrs

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank?: Game Rank: Alchemist, Donor Rank: none

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) I doubt I'm the best pvper on the whole server but I would say I'm proficient in that. I don't really know much about building faction bases but I'd be more than willing to learn as I'm a relatively quick learner. I have built lots of different redstone things and farms of different types in my time playing the game and can usually pick up how to build new machines/farms pretty easily.

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction?: No previous factions.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I work harder than most, I am above average at pvp and other things, I'm friendly and accepting of pretty much anyone that isn't a dick to me, and I'm loyal.
Accepted following an interview

Novuscraft

What is your IGN?:
Novuscraft
How old are you?:
What is your time zone?:
PST
What is your online time? (Use /ot in-game to check)
111h
Biochemist
farming
What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs? If any, why did you leave the faction?
none
I have no reasons for you to pick me over applicants, but I hope that if I am picked, I will do everything I can to help.

Last edited:

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
What is your IGN?:
Novuscraft
How old are you?:
What is your time zone?:
PST
What is your online time? (Use /ot in-game to check)
111h
Biochemist
farming
What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs? If any, why did you leave the faction?
none
I have no reasons for you to pick me over applicants, but I hope that if I am picked, I will do everything I can to help.
Denied

SaltyHyper

What is your IGN?: SaltyHyper

How old are you?:19

What is your time zone?:NA

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check) 1788

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable) Prestige 9 Director and Mvp+

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) Base Building and farming and crafting

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction? Was never apart of a factions before

I like to think im cool

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
What is your IGN?: SaltyHyper

How old are you?:19

What is your time zone?:NA

What is your online time? (Use /ot in game to check) 1788

What is your in-game rank and your donor rank? (If applicable) Prestige 9 Director and Mvp+

What skills would you say you are proficient in? (PvP, Base Building, etc.) Base Building and farming and crafting

What previous factions have you been in on MCLabs, if any, why did you leave the faction? Was never apart of a factions before

I like to think im cool
Accepted

employersmoke

What is your IGN?: employersmoke

How old are you?: 13

83 hrs 5 mins (before reset)

Biochemist, No donor rank.

Base Building, Blowing stuff up, Building farms.

No previous factions.

I am active in discord, and in chat, and I have alot of good qualities.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.