Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Libxrty

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Hello!

I'm sure most of you have seen me online by now, but I haven't made a thread like this in a while (as I don't think a lot are made here to begin with) so why not.

My name is Landon, and my username is Libxrty, which is what I'm seen as in game. I am 16 years old and I have been recently employed which I'm very excited about. I've been playing MC-Labs for about 3, going on 4 years now. My hobbies include Chess, Technology / Computers, History, and more. I'm in the faction Eden, and I'm typically in VCs either in the Eden server or the MC-Labs VC. Hope to see y'all around.

Aubie

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2022 Gold Founder
Hello!

I'm sure most of you have seen me online by now, but I haven't made a thread like this in a while (as I don't think a lot are made here to begin with) so why not.

My name is Landon, and my username is Libxrty, which is what I'm seen as in game. I am 16 years old and I have been recently employed which I'm very excited about. I've been playing MC-Labs for about 3, going on 4 years now. My hobbies include Chess, Technology / Computers, History, and more. I'm in the faction Eden, and I'm typically in VCs either in the Eden server or the MC-Labs VC. Hope to see y'all around.
Hello Landon, it is great to meet you! I think I may have seen you on a few times, and I look forward to getting to know you on the server!

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Hope that you'll be a pro chess player so you won't do /re anymore

jk i love u lib
ass has been taking advantage of my latest converting since i can’t type well during but will be done soon :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.