Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Panepan

Time Zone: central time zone

Drug Rank: prestige 3 alchemist

Online Time (/ot): 1661 hours

Do you have discord: yes panepan#4393

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no this is my first map.

Previous Factions: none.

Reasons you left: none.

Why we should accept you over others: i will put aloe too the very top of lb no matter what/make money for the Leader.

What do you want from us as a faction: tbh just to have fun and help bring aloe to the top.
ACCEPTED - Please contact us in-game or on discord for an invite, Welcome to the Garden of Eden!

Rwinde_

Ingame Name: Rwinde_

Time Zone: CET

Drug Rank: p4 junky

Online Time (/ot): 523 hours

Do you have discord: yes Rwinde_#7208

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): its my first map

Previous Factions: goldclan, fallen, undisclosed and milk

Reasons you left: goldclan and fallen gotdisbanned undisclosed got merged with u guys and milk was inactive

Why we should accept you over others: im a player who loves to grind and aloe said i would get accepted if i applied

What do you want from us as a faction: farms and being active

Player

Ingame Name: Player

Time Zone: CST

Chem Rank: Director

Online Time (/ot): 273h 18m

Do you have discord: yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no, i've played a few maps before but not as much as I have played this one

Previous Factions: none of note, just solo fac

Reasons you left: none

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a grinder

What do you want from us as a faction: Looking to have a reliable team

Miss_Leon

In-game Name: Miss_Leon

Time Zone: GMT/BST

Drug Rank: [
VII] Director

Online Time (/ot): 421hr 42min

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no playing solo since 2017

Previous Factions: Undisclosed

Reasons you left: undisclosed merged with Eden (wasn't included )

Why we should accept you over others: Willing to help out with faction projects/builds have quite a bit of spare time on my hands after work so ill be fairly active, I'm also wanting to try and max rank

What do you want from us as a faction: a team in which I can enjoy and have fun in.

Aloetic

2022 Gold Founder
In-game Name: Miss_Leon

Time Zone: GMT/BST

Drug Rank: [
VII] Director

Online Time (/ot): 421hr 42min

Do you have discord: Yes

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no playing solo since 2017

Previous Factions: Undisclosed

Reasons you left: undisclosed merged with Eden (wasn't included )

Why we should accept you over others: Willing to help out with faction projects/builds have quite a bit of spare time on my hands after work so ill be fairly active, I'm also wanting to try and max rank

What do you want from us as a faction: a team in which I can enjoy and have fun in.
ACCEPTED - Please contact us in-game or on discord for an invite, Welcome to the Garden of Eden!

Aloetic

2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Rwinde_

Time Zone: CET

Drug Rank: p4 junky

Online Time (/ot): 523 hours

Do you have discord: yes Rwinde_#7208

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): its my first map

Previous Factions: goldclan, fallen, undisclosed and milk

Reasons you left: goldclan and fallen gotdisbanned undisclosed got merged with u guys and milk was inactive

Why we should accept you over others: im a player who loves to grind and aloe said i would get accepted if i applied

What do you want from us as a faction: farms and being active

Ingame Name: Player

Time Zone: CST

Chem Rank: Director

Online Time (/ot): 273h 18m

Is this your first map on MC-Drugs (if no, please specify): no, i've played a few maps before but not as much as I have played this one

Previous Factions: none of note, just solo fac

Reasons you left: none

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a grinder

What do you want from us as a faction: Looking to have a reliable team
On Hold. Unfortunately our ingame faction slots are full - Please contact Aloetic#2759 on discord to arrange furthering your involvement with Eden.

Pinkish_Medal

Ingame Name: Pinkish_Medal

Time Zone: EST

Chem Rank: ASSISTANT (about to increase)

Online Time (/ot): 9+HRS

Do you have discord: currently no but will get one if accepted

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): no had Minecraft account that Was hacked aprox 2 years ago that I played this on had easily well over 250 hrs

Previous Factions: can't remember it was old account

Reasons you left: Microsoft account hacked

Why we should accept you over others: Prior experience, Redstone inclined, spotting weaknesses in structures (ie for raids), expert at bow and arrow.

What do you want from us as a faction: Friends, Be part of and assist a larger organization than one could ever achieve by themselves.

Aloetic

2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Pinkish_Medal

Chem Rank: ASSISTANT (about to increase)

Online Time (/ot): 9+HRS

Do you have discord: currently no but will get one if accepted

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): no had Minecraft account that Was hacked aprox 2 years ago that I played this on had easily well over 250 hrs

Previous Factions: can't remember it was old account

Reasons you left: Microsoft account hacked

Why we should accept you over others: Prior experience, Redstone inclined, spotting weaknesses in structures (ie for raids), expert at bow and arrow.

What do you want from us as a faction: Friends, Be part of and assist a larger organization than one could ever achieve by themselves.
Denied. Please re-apply after a minimum of 2 weeks and you meet /ot requirements.

CudderKid22

Ingame Name: CudderKid22

Chem Rank: Engineer

Online Time (/ot): 140 hours

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: None

Why we should accept you over others: I am very experienced and have a huge mushroom farm. I will help in any way needed!

What do you want from us as a faction: A few friends to play with and to team up and earn money together!

Aloetic

2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: CudderKid22

Chem Rank: Engineer

Online Time (/ot): 140 hours

Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify): Yes

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: None

Why we should accept you over others: I am very experienced and have a huge mushroom farm. I will help in any way needed!

What do you want from us as a faction: A few friends to play with and to team up and earn money together!
Denied. Please re-apply after a minimum of 2 weeks once you are more established.

KovuCraft

Ingame Name:
KovuCraft
Time Zone:
central
Chem Rank:
Trainee
Online Time (/ot):
4hr
Do you have discord:
yes
Is this your first map on MCLabs (if no, please specify):
yes
Previous Factions:
n/a
Reasons you left:
n/a
Why we should accept you over others:
ive benn playing minecraft ever it came out so im a verteran at mine craft im amazing at pvp and i can provide servers that others cant like long hours online and farming for the faction
What do you want from us as a faction: all i want from yall as a faction is too invite me in like anyone else and respected

Latest posts

Members online