Username:

In-Game Name: Sudzy_Sudz

Reason for ban X-ray(Proof In Logs)

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Williforr

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? My entire time being on, I have raided a couple bases. One was with another fac member in Farm-A, which was discovered by a stuck user. I noticed someone TNT'd down the side of ther base, where I figured they had a vault somewhere in their claim. Using TNT, I managed to get in. The other base I found was just from me using entities in the f3 menu exploring around caves until I found an exposed piece of wall. After taking a few select items. I left the base until I could make a more suitable vault.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? One good piece of proof as to me not hacking is a screenshot of my chat I had sent to Dakota relating to someone using hacks. This screenshot shows I had no hacked client. Besides that, I had used legitimate raiding tactics. Also the other base I had found was close to my RTP, which is how I found it so easily(It was also next to a lava vein I was walking down).

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Record my raids and screenshot proof. I read the rules to make sure if methods like pie-ray were allowed, as to my knowledge is not allowed on this server.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I really wasn't acting suspicious at all, and most of my time was spent farming and in Pit. I also tried to expose another player for x-raying, which said user was eventually banned for.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? If needed, I can attach the screenshot mentioned above.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Apologies for not responding, it’s been a hectic week and this flew under the radar. However, there were multiple bases that you dug to that had no entities, and digging straight to a hidden chest in a base right after your ban was up is extremely damning. Appeal denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.