Username:

In-Game Name: SirSparklePantz

Reason for ban Exploit Abuse

Length of ban: 3 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? A guy asked me to come to prison to help him with runner jobs in prison and then started punching me when I got there.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I went because I was curious what he was talking about and I went and he kept punching me. I did not realize he was using an exploit to do runner jobs, I was just confused with what he was doing

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will be more cautious of people asking for help with things that don't seem to make sense, I will also report it to a mod or admin if I see any sort of strange behavior

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I was an unknowing participant in an exploit and I will not let it happen again. If I feel like someone is using an exploit or bug I will refuse to participate and will immediately report it

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I did not realize I was being used for an exploit, He asked me to come to prison to help with runner jobs and I just thought he needed help with like finding the dealer or something. He started punching me I guess to combat tag, I didn't realize he was using an exploit

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
xman4L explained to you in msg's exactly what it does and how it worked. even before he started hitting you by at least 2 min. Yet you claim you didnt know?

SirSparklePantz

xman4L explained to you in msg's exactly what it does and how it worked. even before he started hitting you by at least 2 min. Yet you claim you didnt know?
He just asked me to come to prison and bring food. I honestly had no idea what he was doing. If he said in chat what it was and how it worked I must have missed that. If I had seen him say it was an exploit or realized that it was one I would not have participated, as I know using exploits and bugs is against the rules. I understand if I have to just eat the ban on this one but I legitimately did not realize it was an exploit. I'm sorry for not paying closer attention to what he was saying.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied

saying you didnt "pay attention" yet the logs show them asking you to come, you then asking for what. then they explained it and you said "ok" "do i need armour". To me you knew what you were going there for.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.